Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I love music threads. They are worthless without embedding youtube clips though! Club Tropicana - tune! FACT!
  2. That void is where the sub is on a GT car. On a non GT it's just space! An enclosure can be made from there (been done a few times)
  3. Nobody said you did Liam! And I also said the same a few posts previous!
  4. My Fiancee has a grande Punto too and it's a cracking car. She's not a superhero horse though.
  5. It was this car that (legend goes) broke a 1000bhp dyno when it was built!
  6. http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C42712/ Absolute beast!
  7. Doesn't matter how nice the car has looked as soon as I have heard one with a K1 I think Chav Ok ok calm down. I am new to the 350 so i am still learning, i can see i have a tough crowd so please suggestions are always welcome. My mate has a K1 (wouldnt call him a chav though) and i love the sound so May well be after xmas before i start the modifying so i have plenty of time to check out others. It's your car. If you want a K1 you have one. Some love them. Some don't.
  8. I'm going to guess titanium shims, new pads and fluid! Fluid and pads are a must in the Zed.
  9. I did underbonnet red as I didn't want to have orange with my blue paintwork. I'm a dandies man though unfortunately!
  10. Stew

    19" or 20"?

    I run 1.5" stagger.
  11. Welcome along. I say buy the number plate and not bother with alloys or lowering on the punto. You could keep an eye out for a fiat fit set of alloys on ebay removed from a punto sporting or something. Enjoy the car and get your Mum to sign up too!
  12. I'll let someone else confirm but I think we might be able to get you a spot Will.
  13. Or one of the kawa oranges! I've sported both!
  14. fricken brilliant week for you then Anders!
  15. Stew

    GT5

    Well GT5 is PS3 only isn't it?
  16. Stew

    GT5

    Your order for Gran Turismo 5 (with Play.com Exclusive Pre-Order 'Stealth Model' Car Pack) has been posted. Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement. Please allow 3-5 days delivery. I ordered from play. Forgot about it (ordered years ago!) until I ordered a DVD boxset for my niece last week. I gave up on this game ages ago so it'll be nice to play it.
  17. Title changed for you Polo, for future references, titles can be changed by the OP by editing the first post.
  18. Stew

    GT5

    Just got an email to say my copy has been posted.....
  19. And my sisters Quashqai!
  20. Stew

    "Way Back Home"

    Me too! I could also do no handies from about 8 as far as I liked, round corners etc. It was ace! I have something else to do wheelies on now!
  21. Already crossed my mind and I would go for it if I didnt have the orange leather seats, would look naff with them Orange then to match the seats!
  22. I have heard he has a matching dressing gown and slippers! It's a smoking jacket! Alex also has an ivory pipe that he smokes while admiring his animal heads on the wall!
  23. Stew

    "Way Back Home"

    Another awesome vid!
  24. Full wrap = no stone chips on the paint.
×
×
  • Create New...