Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. First thing to check are the tyre sizes and pressures.
  2. Drifting is cool but it's awesomely cool on a bike!
  3. I think the idea is good and if you can get a grand a month past the missus then be able to actually put decent miles / do decent drives in the cars and get that past the missus too then it makes a lot of sense. Whats the missus say?
  4. Thanks for the messages. Spend the last few hours in Bed as I was working last night. Back into the office tonight too! Not exactly a party birthday!!! Ooooooohhh I feel old today!
  5. Spec list! I can see some great parts on that! The BGW / SB works well too.
  6. I lived with a Canadian for two years in Siberia. I miss my pal Denny.
  7. We have a few members from Canada already. Canadaians and Scots ALWAYS get on. Something to do with both having a certain type of neighbour to the south of our countries.
  8. Should havegot an mx-5 though! You could say she looks better in one!
  9. Glad you're finding the forum useful. Do you have any of the usual suspects on the car? clicky axles etc?
  10. smooth hammerite!
  11. Yeah, there was a buying guide in evo last month.
  12. There is a reason that Japspeed trading rights were removed from this forum.
  13. My Dad was going to get a Quattroporte. He's wanted one for years but as the nearest garage is in Edinburgh he worried that if anything was wrong it would take ages to sort out. This is the only reason he doesn't have one now. If there was a dealer in Aberdeen or even an agent then I have no doubt in my mind one would be sitting on his driveway!
  14. This is WAAAAAY more exciting than project purple Tuesday! You decided on the spoiler yet? Maybe posting a pic of each on taped into place would be cool! Can't wait to see the paint!
  15. The boy in the first part is a total Douchebag. Second part. Leg end!
  16. Irfan might fit in that! I'd have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chance before Irfan says it!
  17. Stew

    Z chopped in

    I like ginger Like I said photoshoppers - please do your worst (best) No photoshoppers. You and the wife!
  18. Trafford centre is closest to me. A mere 347 miles and 6 hours 28 mins (google maps) away!
  19. Yes and exactly! Oh, have you ever heard of an Aberdeen Buttery? They are probably worse than KKs!
  20. Normal glazed and chocolate dreamcake. We had people staring when Jayne and I left trafford KK once with either 6 or 8 boxes.... I've hand carried from London on the plane before too.
  21. I'd buy them for my RC road car!
  22. Stew

    Z chopped in

    Not bad for a ginge...... Yes, you must recreate with Aldi, Lidl AND Iceland bags.
  23. 11 pieces of bling now removed. 8 to go then I'll be happy!!!! I think it's looking better for it. I found the bling on a website and it all seems decent quality stuff. There is about £400 worth on there!!!
  24. Has anyone had the Kumhos on and the Falkens, Toyos, Michelins etc etc to do a direct comparison?
×
×
  • Create New...