Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. We have members from all over Europe. French forum - http://www.notre350z.com/ I'm sure the Euro members will share the name of the forum. Thomas Sorenson is a member from Germany that might help too.
  2. It is. It's absolutely glorious. If I were to have an Alfa it'd have to be the V6.
  3. I'd be surprised if there are many LHD drive Zeds in the UK.
  4. Diesel..... Not a frikken chance!
  5. The mark 2 was just xr2, the injected engine came in the mark 3. I had a nostalgic flash back tonight. There was a breeze blue Nova SRi cruising about near my work. My first car was a breeze blue flair - the same as an SRi (once I changed the front seats) except below the rub strip was blue on mine and the sri had grey. Ace! My memory must be going! Of course the mkII wasn't injected! But Nova's! Now were talking! All my mates had Nova's and I was the odd one out with my ford! Ahh memories! My group was mixed. One of my mates STILL has Mk1 and Mk2 Fiestas! Another is looking into building a Nova sport just now. He also has a Nova tattoo but that's a different convo altogether!
  6. Stew

    Alien car

    Do it! You can doo eeeeet!
  7. Have a look here. viewtopic.php?f=61&t=42383&hilit=square
  8. The mark 2 was just xr2, the injected engine came in the mark 3. I had a nostalgic flash back tonight. There was a breeze blue Nova SRi cruising about near my work. My first car was a breeze blue flair - the same as an SRi (once I changed the front seats) except below the rub strip was blue on mine and the sri had grey. Ace!
  9. Stew

    Dakar pics

    This years Dakar pics from the Boston Glabe. http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/0 ... _2011.html I posted pics last year too and some of them are similar but equally as breathtaking!
  10. I saw that Zed when I was looking for a new jeep. Great spec. My friend (old boss) got a car from autoquake and it was very genuine. Great service he received too. back.
  11. Stew

    Alien car

  12. Stew

    Alien car

    What is wrong with that? Yeeeeeehaaaaaw!
  13. Note - Moderator discretion used as I can see the username is missing from the pictures. * A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert edit - Still not conforming to the rules Husky dog but again I will use my discretion. You've run out of discretion now so next time do it right!
  14. I enjoyed Max Power when I was at School. I used to buy it from 1st year (11 or 12) till I was about 17 or 18. It was a good source of boobs and cool cars when I was young. Then it got bad and I haven't bought it for 9 or 10 years. I have no idea if it improved in this time or not.
  15. I think the physical size is too small to pull off the front end. The C Class front looks better. That looks llike it's trying to be an SL and not a very convincing one. I really like the current shape SLK. The proportions and styling are right - especially in AMG trim. I'll have a look in the flesh though. I might change my mind!
  16. GT5 is a STUNNING game.
  17. No problems with spelling and punctuation. It's a bit of a running joke that it gets corrected. Text speak is a big no no though. Nobody likes it and the only reply you'll get when using it will be abuse! I would say it's only idiots that would post abuse for using text speak however I'm normally up there at the front of the queue!
  18. Stew

    These leather seats

    I've only seen the mesh seats in a roadster. I didn't know you could get them for the coupe too....
  19. Was it kitted up? I have a feeling that it may be the Zed that Andy from Kudos built. It was sold to a chap Brum way I'm sure.....
  20. The first vid I clicked on. He's not bad...
  21. I think the other lists are in the regional meets sections. I'm pretty sure most sections have their own lists.
  22. The only time I have had a similar issues with my Zed was about 5 mins before a major blowout. The tyre was losing pressure and the rear of the car felt floaty when I went round a corner with the TC kicking in a lot. The tyre didn't make it very far. Tyre pressures is something that is easy to check before setting off to the garage. I'd probably call the dealer first thing to see what they suggest.
  23. Ditchfinder Kaiserchiefs wouldn't be my choice..... I'd check they have the correct speed rating. Obviously the dealer will have fitted the cheapest they could get but if everything thing else check out I'd look at changing the rears.
  24. Is that a typo? Front 225/45 and rear 245/45 Was it sold by a dealer? I'd ask them for an alignment to be carried out. If that's correct then I'd be pushing for OEM spec tyres....... Are the pressures correct at 35 psi? Are the tyres directional? Are they on correct?
×
×
  • Create New...