Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Yes / Gixxer is good / try loads My advice is to try different types of bikes. The Gixxer (and any supersport 600) is good but VERY focused. I traded my ZX6R for a Z1000 as I got a sore neck and realised that I wanted a bike to be out in the open air enjoying the Scottish scenery. I wasn't interested in tracking the bike or riding head down, arse up flat out everywhere.
  2. 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z...... First 3 are all appreciating. The 300 (both Z31 and Z32) are appreciating for good ones but still bargains to be had. I see no reason why the 350 won't be the same.
  3. Moved here. That's pretty sweet. I wonder how it hits????? I'm used to my odyssey putter!
  4. Certainly not! I'm a one woman man!
  5. It was a 1995 1.TD Astra in gay purple. It was definitely my rugged good looks.... The girl was quite hot too. Rubbish at driving though!
  6. You can search here. Certain customers have had issues in the past with them that have been well documented on internet forums. Those that have had a good experience wouldn't normally go out their way to tell everyone though.....
  7. Please note that any opinions expressed about any trader on this forum is that of the individual and is not an official opinion of this club, any team member or the site owners. If this deal was being offered to me I'd take the chewits (Temper) car as it's the last model with the 309bhp engine. That's if I liked it....
  8. What are the age, milages of each car? I ask as GM stopped and was replaced with Twilight in 07. Temper was available from 07 on. If the grey car isn't 07 then I'd seriously think about it to get the last engine. Have a look here for ideas - viewforum.php?f=162
  9. A girl wrote off 4 cars (including mine) looking at me 3 years ago. I felt like a hero.
  10. After the missus shelling out £150 for a tyre for her punto last week (AFTER I got a deal, place nearest to us wanted £200!!!!) I can see this being handy.
  11. I think he used it neat. I haven't tried the Espuma but I'd like to. I will get round to buying and using it one day!
  12. Happy Birthday Mike. My mate has bought a few cars from Amari. I always mean to go there when I'm passing 'oop North'
  13. Sprite is a cracker Dawn. I think sprite is mod material! So cute too!
  14. Or put a picture of someone you don't like on it and some text saying they are a tw4t.
  15. There are benefits to having 100% free and 1005 open sites like this one!
  16. Almera owners clubs? There was a joint meet posted in North East that had a heap of Nissan clubs listed including a couple of Almera ones.
  17. I often call Paul pisult too!
  18. has a Zed superstore and is located just outside Perth. It has to be your first port of call! So where is it you reside then? I'm thinking Forfar, Montrose or Laurencekirk.....
  19. I do think the LPG calcs are very flawed as it doesn't take into account running on petrol to warm up etc. This makes it a bit more exensive but savings will still be there. Sometimes you have to buy a car that is more sensible for whatever reason. Running costs, number of seats, amount of finance, boot space.... so on so on. It's life and it's part of what being a 'grown up' is all about.
  20. Stew

    19"/20" Wheels

    Maybe it'd help if you described what you're looking for.
  21. I'd go 360 challenge stradale over 430 scuderia i think. Choice of any modern Ferrari and I'd probably take a 599 though! The 355 is still the best looking V8 Ferrari I can think of and would have to 'up there' on my wishlist though.
  22. Maybe extra urban but I doubt it would get that in the real world on a combined cycle. Loads of options out there at that money. As usual though I'd go Japanese.
  23. Maybe didn't correct the pressure to take into consideration the load? Agree though, tyres will have to be good!
  24. I'm sorry to hear about the bad turn Stephen. It's a tough time for everyone around your dad I'm sure. I honestly don't know what else to say just now.....
×
×
  • Create New...