Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. The best brushes out there Tim. I use them everytime I clean the car!
  2. Probably because your foot was down further to hear the noise!
  3. Thanks for reporting this, it's not a topic I was actively looking at. Ok, perhaps RS are more expensive than Abbey or others however they are still discounting the price they usually charge. I appreciate the fact they are doing this. You make your own decisions on which traders you use. If you don't like them then don't use that particular trader. There is NO need to air your grievances in a group buy thread where everyone that is taking part is aware of the costs. They are choosing RS because they have looked at the big picture.
  4. Sorry for the OT post. I actually just logged on to set up a trading ISA but I don't have my NI number on me. Also I should see if I have any spare cash just now! I keep meaning to do it to have a play with pocket money (not REAL money) to see how I do.
  5. But Highland Park etc isn't Whiskey. It's Whisky. So he's a Diageo man then?
  6. along. Where about in the 'shire you hiding? edit - I see you are from Keig. I'm along the A944 East bound a bit from there.
  7. I used to work at La Defense and my office building was just behind the grand arch. I always loved walking through it..... Worth a look if you can't find anything better! Trip out to Marne La Vallee to see Mickey....
  8. I'd mod my driving style. That is the BIGGEST factor in the Zed I've found. In the 5 years I've owned my Zed I've seen between 8 and 30 odd MPG. All dependent on my driving style.
  9. You are obviously special as Attak has welcomed you twice!
  10. Report him for driving off, that's leaving the scene of an accident and carries a stiff penalty. It sounds to me like the bead hasn't sealed. Something that they'll fix without issue. I've had the same thing happen to me. It's not a big deal and nothing to get downhearted about.
  11. He's growing into a handsome doggie!
  12. Put it on ebay Neil.
  13. But the last one might not have been as crap as the latest one.... Anyway in the same way that someone can stop watching Top gear if they think it is crap, they can stop posting on Top Gear is crap threads if they think that Top Gear is crap threads are crap Point taken. I shall no longer look at these threads.
  14. Those views and comments could be added to the last 'top gear is crap' thread though.
  15. I vote for a motion that the next person to post up a thread stating the top gear is crap gets a ban! Every blooming week! If you don't like it, don't watch it.
  16. I've had 450 I think before. Made it from the Wales drives to my house outside Aberdeen (via Stans house in Manchester traffic) on one tank. The light only came on 3 miles from my house. That was sitting at just under 80 (indicated) with the cruise on. Even running about I get more than 300 miles.
  17. It's been 'dingin doon wi sna' here for the last few hours.
  18. Nothing for 9 year to R1!!! Hope you have restraint on the right wrist!
  19. Marmite and peanut butter is a good savoury snack. Peanutbutter and Jam or peanut butter and marmalade is Gooooooood too. I love peanut butter. Crunchy Skippy is the best by far. Big Costco jars are a total winner!
  20. And Mike will be in his 'Mr Incredible' outfit. Possibly fighting crime in Manchester......
  21. We saw it before launch day (thanks Mike ) their is a possibility of a commercial too. May even make a Film if its successful. James Cameron is in talks about it. 'That 350Z off of the We Buy Any Car advert in glorious 3D' is the working title.....
  22. It's ok, I saw it on launch day so beat you all!
  23. Whats with the upside down socket??
  24. Happy Birthday old man!
×
×
  • Create New...