I Hope You Are All Pleased With Yourselves

ZeddZ

About August time I was thinking of buying a new car.Looked at a couple of M3's and an Rx8 and then I went to see ginger,£17000 later I was the proud owner of a 55 plate sunset orange 350z GT.I loved the car and decided to have a rake about the web for a UK Forum and stumbled into this one(found another one 1st but they wanted paying to get in ;) ).

Read thread after thread and heard people talking about the new 313hp version and how good it was so I thought I would go to the local dealers and have a shot in one.Not to buy obviously,just to see if there was much difference.

So,the upshot is after owning ginger for approx 8 weeks she's been traded in for a 5 month old Ebisu black GT and I am picking it up later in the week.

I have never been this impulsive about cars before.Is this a 350z thing or is it going to take over my life.Can I get a prescription for it or is there no known cure? :scare:

picture002ie3.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo:

Is this a 350z thing or is it going to take over my life.

:lol: Too late my friend it already has. :p There's no hope now. :lol: Give in, concede defeat and start modding. :lol::p;):yahoo::surrender:

Can I get a prescription for it or is there no known cure? :scare:

No, it's quite infectious & gets worse with time. :lol::lol::p;)

:welcome: to the forum Zeddz. Put yourself on the member's map and enjoy this place.

Oh, and well done changing to black. now your days will be filled with buying new car washing products, learning techniques that (you hope) will prevent swirls (but won't b'cos the paint is soooooo soft), and.........Drifting!

Hope to see you on a Meet sometime.

I had already thought about modding the orange one but unfortunately all the money went up in smoke when I traded her in.The black one will have to stay standard for a few months at least.Can only live off bread and water for so long. :D