The meaning of DUB

Zedrush

One of my best mate has a slight issue.

He loves his fast cars and has a gorgeous two seater sports car sitting on the drive B) His wife was always lumbered with the family Audi Jeep (very nice by the way new shape). Fed up the fact he gets to drive around in luxury sports cars whilst she chugs along in the family pickup jeep, she told him she had enough. She forced him to buy her a Cayman, as she wanted a bit of fun, and both agreed they will get a third car which he will be responsible to drive for the family.

She gave him the list that it had to be diesel, fit the whole family in and around 35k was all he was allowed to spend. She said and quoted nothing over the top.Just a simple car to do the job needed. Not impressed with this as he loves his bling, and wont be seen in anything less that something to turn heads, he decided to take matters into his own hands and do a bit of work.

The results.... well, he picked up his motor today, as it was sent straight to a bodyshop from the dealers, popped round mine to see what i thought and all I could think of is, YOUR MISSUS IS GOING TO KILL YOU !!! :lol::blackeye::crutches::stretcher: He is on his way home now, a bit worried to say the least as she is waiting to see what he turns up in for the family

Not to everyones taste im sure but certainly will turn heads. All he said was, I stuck to my budget :lol:

cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

cage3.jpg

cage4.jpg

cage5.jpg

cage6.jpg

cage10.jpg

22inch wheels :lol:

Top car!!!!

I hope he got the 5.7 hemi engined one though - 2 ton and 0-60 in a tad over 6 seconds. That's SERIOUS grunt.

The diesel is however no slouch if its the 3 litre V6.

Not over keen on the wheels but other than that top car.

I actually considered one myself but Mrs Ming got the Hump. :D

If his wife does get all nasty with him at least he is big enough to look after himself LOL.

Ming the Odd

PS If i had one they would think I had switched sides :lol:

Top car!!!!

I hope he got the 5.7 hemi engined one though - 2 ton and 0-60 in a tad over 6 seconds. That's SERIOUS grunt.

The diesel is however no slouch if its the 3 litre V6.

Not over keen on the wheels but other than that top car.

I actually considered one myself but Mrs Ming got the Hump. :D

If his wife does get all nasty with him at least he is big enough to look after himself LOL.

Ming the Odd

PS If i had one they would think I had switched sides :lol:

PMSL :lol: yeh its the V6

B)

Love these cars, Had one a few years ago in Florida as a rental car - absolutley huge, very comfortable aswell :)

Not huge. Based on the old shape E class merc chassis. The high waistline gives you the impression it's bigger than it is!

B)

Love these cars, Had one a few years ago in Florida as a rental car - absolutley huge, very comfortable aswell :)

Not huge. Based on the old shape E class merc chassis. The high waistline gives you the impression it's bigger than it is!

Felt huge inside. Plenty of room in the front and back to carry 4 6ft adults. Compared to most 4 door saloons we get here, its got a lot more room/legspac inside.