Zedified seats.

zebedy

Im with you on the springs Ekona which were removed after I took the pics and also the cubbies are now plain. The interior is not brown, its burnt orange. Also Im going to make the "z" smaller on the headrests as they are way too big, but I do like. (but not that size)

Taken all your points on board. Binned the springs and the zedsvon my cubbies and re did the zeds on the headrest which i think now is ok and a much better suited size than before. Ill post pics up shortly with no photoshopin ekona lol

Here you go. Re done to a smaller scale which is better. The reason for this style of Text is that it will match the Likwid-Art Zed logos that replace the burgers that a member on here a while back was making. So after the kit and paint job the zeds will all tie in together. These are removable too. Eventually these crap seats will be binned for RS6 jobbies :-)

DSC_0616_zpsch2psi2s.jpg

DSC_0613_zpsrjozovjq.jpg

DSC_0614_zpsb9vbbi4v.jpg

Yup, definitely different. Tbh I hadn't even noticed, good spot chaps.

Think they're the same. Just the 'stretch' on the fabric is different maybe and distorting the z? But hey.. Who cares!

Think they're the same. Just the 'stretch' on the fabric is different maybe and distorting the z? But hey.. Who cares!

Yep could be that. :dry:;)

But still look different, no?

Oh yeah. ;):teeth:

Oh yeah. ;):teeth:

Bullies :lol: