Membership keeps going up and up! Wooohooop!

Alize

I would imagine no one ever bothers to unregister once they've left the forum so surely the numbers are going to go up as Zeds change hands and people find the place?

Or does the forum have an inactivity script that removes people after a certain period of time

• Like 2

I think it's more important to have an active and friendly forum than have a million members. So far, the welcome on here has been great and I can already see that members look after each other. Looking forward to getting a Z even more now!

• Like 1

I think it's more important to have an active and friendly forum than have a million members. So far, the welcome on here has been great and I can already see that members look after each other. Looking forward to getting a Z even more now!

Defo!

Sorry to hound you .........but I can't remember what your budget/spec requirements are? Just reduced mine on here to £7700???

Black coupe 06 with 32k on her. I'm looking fire a good home for her😥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defo!

Sorry to hound you .........but I can't remember what your budget/spec requirements are? Just reduced mine on here to £7700???

I did see it and it's defo within budget. It's a lovely looking car but if I'm honest the lack of GT spec puts me off a bit sorry 😞 I know retrofitting is a possibility but I don't think I'd ever see the cost back on resale. I hope someone comes along for it soon.

Defo!

I did see it and it's defo within budget. It's a lovely looking car but if I'm honest the lack of GT spec puts me off a bit sorry 😞 I know retrofitting is a possibility but I don't think I'd ever see the cost back on resale. I hope someone comes along for it soon.

Yeah I didn't know about gt spec when I bought it on impulse but it's only cruise and slippery leather seats missing! Hey ho thanks for good wishes. ðŸ˜

Defo!

Yeah I didn't know about gt spec when I bought it on impulse but it's only cruise and slippery leather seats missing! Hey ho thanks for good wishes. 😊

I bought mine without realizing it wasn't the GT (oops), doesn't bother me one bit but it's a right pita when it comes to selling it.

• Like 1

Defo!

Yeah I didn't know about gt spec when I bought it on impulse but it's only cruise and slippery leather seats missing! Hey ho thanks for good wishes. í ½í¸Â

I bought mine without realizing it wasn't the GT (oops), doesn't bother me one bit but it's a right pita when it comes to selling it.

Yeah there are only so many GTs to go round innit! 😠😠

I lost out on a sale of it yesterday to an 05 with 6k more on the clock cos it had orange leather seats! No class lol! Wouldn't be my taste but was his, as he is only 35 so I just knew it would happen when I realised which one he was gonna look at! Hey ho 😰

Edited by Alize

Thats terrible!!!!!! :scare:

I thought I was a member of "The Few, The Elite"

:lol:

Only joking the more the better :):thumbs:

As Groucho Marx said, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member..."

• Like 2