Dash Cam

OptimalKiller

Its amazing one rule for them another rule for us. Anyway I'm not complaining. I would love to know there excuse for speeding. Now to find out if I will get cheaper insurance if I have a dash cam installed.

Tbf it could have been a job they're on the way to.

Not all call outs for the Police require blues & twos but may still have required them to get there in good time. ;)

oh OK I thought they had to have the blue & two I'm just glad I was not speeding, don't fancy getting 3 points. It will be another excuse for my insurance company to increase my insurance again.

Yep and we all know insurance companies don't need any excuses to raise their prices,

...every year it seems to go up again forcing us all to search around for somewhere cheaper. :dry::thumbdown:

Lol you got me there. I could give loads of excusses why i hogged the middle lane but i wont. I am normaly the first one to complain about other drivers hogging the middle or fast lane. Consider myself reprimanded. Yes im lucky the police was late for there brekfast, orherwise definatley 3 points would have been in order. Lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting a GoPro Hero 4 Black edition for a dash cam ( I know overkill but I want the best of the best, and don't want to buy a @*!# one then have to buy twice to get what I wanted in the first place )

Can you provide me with some pics of your set up? I was thinking of putting a suction cup behind my mirror to try and maximise viewing distance, and avoid obstructing my field of view when I drive. Other people have made like a " selfie stick " and stuck it to the rear strut bar thingy, and it ends up resting between the 2 seats, and looks awful IMO.

Thank you for the vid and ideas in advance :)

Got to be the way forward these dash cams, even it it does help settle your case should one arise. I would have thought it would have been in the insurance company's interest by now, to issue them with any new policy as they can see how many fraudulent claims to date, the have saved paying out on. :)