Paycos Engine Bay re model

Payco

Ok, I appreciate a fair few people on here paid compliment to my polished look engine bay, however I decided to re model it as I was bored and zeditus just keeps getting the better of me.

First and foremost I would like to say a forum thank you to : Ricey - for the great hydro dipping job, Rickdon - for the under bonnet mirror kit, Mopedmark - refurbed bonnet catch, Ewen- Clarkmotorsport- spare plenum bolt, Keyser for the engine cover and endless amounts of help and Zippypooz for help with the rebuild. All these people help to make this forum a great place to be part of. Thankyou

Anyway some I-pad photos I took last night. All opinions welcome, good or bad.

New%20Bay_zpsl4m4ydwd.jpg

• Like 6

Looks great :)

But not as good as before :(

Glad you're happy though !

Sorry not feeling it..... The ARC needs to go, it looks wrong now.

Loved your bay previously obviously because of its incarnation from mine. Not sure if there's too much blue going on, looks very dark.

What matters though is that YOU like it which by the sounds of it you're chuffed :thumbs:

Looks amazing, although you set the bar VERY high with your previous bay and have to say prefer the previous one - but know what you mean, the desire to constantly be tinkering does get the better of you!

Thanks for the honest feedback Col. See you at the Woodman. Is your bonnet all fixed after the slate incident ?.

Thanks for asking mate, Will at TGM worked his magic, you would never know...and the builders paid up in cash up front :yahoo:

IMG_0907_zpsghibe0de.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, great job. Builders paid cash too, what a result. At least it didn't got on the slate !!!. Pleased it had a happy ending for you. Love the choice you made. Is the little fella - Alfie coming to the Woodman ?.

Wow, great job. Builders paid cash too, what a result. At least it didn't got on the slate !!!. Pleased it had a happy ending for you. Love the choice you made. Is the little fella - Alfie coming to the Woodman ?.

Cue the slate jokes! :lol: At least I didn't just go out on the tiles with the money they paid me :surrender:

No Alfie this time at the Woodman, too much chasing around and I can stay for food then :teeth:

Must admit I was a fan of the previous version and the amount of work that clearly went into it.

I think with v2.0, the one picture probably isn't doing it justice mate. Get it out in this sunshine and get some more pics up :thumbs:

Will do that at the weekend. 14N. What's your real name as I don't think we have ever met and it feels in personal calling you 14N all the time..

Martin

• Like 1

What's your real name as I don't think we have ever met and it feels in personal calling you 14N all the time..

I've been called much worse...

Like you, my forum username uses (part of) my registration. I've got 14N in my reg as my name is Ian. I often think I should of chosen I4N as my username as this is a little more obvious :lol:

Edited by 14N