Showed the Z

JEMAN

Showed me Z yesterday at Bexhill display on the sea front.......any excuse to big up the Zeds :). A great turn out.......and the weather was rather nice to :) My Dad's Green MG is parked next to mine.....!

Cheers guys

image.jpg1_zpsdcdrrtws.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsoyhd61w5.jpg

image.jpg1_zpswj10g3ny.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsiq22cdva.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsaastanyt.jpg

image.jpg2_zpszg6j1kxk.jpg

• Like 3

Your dads car reminds me of my old '78 MGB BRGreen, rubber bumper version with orange stripey seats :yuck:

Fitted with half race cam and Janspeed manifold & exhaust......and with the performance of a Morris Oxford :lol:

• Like 1

Your dads car reminds me of my old '78 MGB BRGreen, rubber bumper version with orange stripey seats :yuck:

Fitted with half race cam and Janspeed manifold & exhaust......and with the performance of a Morris Oxford :lol:

Ah memories my dad had one of these, with I think it was called an overdrive button on the gear knob. Not sure though ? Cool for a young teenager though. Haha

• Like 2

Ah memories my dad had one of these, with I think it was called an overdrive button on the gear knob. Not sure though ? Cool for a young teenager though. Haha

Yes Shezza, it had overdrive on 3rd & 4th gear...... the cats ass in its day!

• Like 2

Cheers guys ! Next one is in June.......I shall be there for sure......the Z got a fair bit of attention ......it's just when kids go flying up to it on there micro scooters I get a bit jittery lol.........my mate Detailed the Z a while back and the paintwork looks soooo glossy. It's got one small stone chip on the bumper, but that's it :) No small dents anywhere thanks to Dent Devils for removing a couple on the doors.....I'm HAPPY

image.jpg1_zpsv2ahpvmt.jpg

Cheers

Mark

Edited by JEMAN

Yes Shezza, it had overdrive on 3rd & 4th gear...... the cats ass in its day!

Yup, had that on my MGB GT, proper chrome bumper and wire wheels!!

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear