[SOLD]2003 JDM BLACK ZED

Jetpilot

So a little background, i bought this a little over 2 years ago and it hasnt let me down once, apart from a dead battery, i have enjoyed every minute of it, but i think the time has come to sell. I have done as much as i wanted to do with the car without throwing vast sums of money at engine performance, which i promised i would never do after my varying Rx7's. I am not using the car enough and with an imminent house build i just cant see much use over the summer either and would prefer to have the funds to put into the house or buy something else should a bargain come up.

It is a Jdm with cloth seats, no cruise control, but does have Brembos. I have the original Sva prep showing the mileage at 14180 miles in January 06. Mileage now is a little over 55k (will check as kept in a friends garage). I had a problem with a speedo kmh to mph converter so swapped to Uk clocks last year, when i took the old cluster out there was a sticker showing the mileage had been converted from kmh to mph, so mileage is accurate, no mix of kmh & mph, i also had the new speedo converted to show correct mileage. There are also a few service records stamped in the book.

P1 @ 14652 miles 16.03.06

P2 @ 25058 miles 19.03.07

P1 @ 32268 miles 24.03.08

P3 @ 40578 miles 14.05.09

A service was carried out the year i got it, oil&filter, gearbox and diff oil, plugs @ around 50k miles in 2013. The oil and filter have just been changed with Fuchs Pro Race oil.

The same garage also fitted a new Exedy organic clutch, pressure plate and bearing, bought brand new from a member and a Driftworks lightweight flywheel that had done about 1000 miles, also from a member. Also fitted a new crank shaft position sensor at the same time, all done at the beginning of May 2015.

Mot'd till October 2015.

So essentials out the way and probably a good time to flick to the build thread here to see the enhancements i have made to include:

http://www.350z-uk.c...of-both-worlds/

19 Weds Kranze Borphes, 19 x 11 & 19 x 9.5, custom painted & new Nankangs Ns11's

25 mm front spacers

Rolled arches

Full Hunter alignment 2013

Eibach anti roll bars

Nismo S Tune shocks and Eibach springs

Eibach camber control arms

Full HKS True Dual Exhaust & Berks HFC's

RT Performance Chargespeed rear, fitted last year along with a respray on Nismo V1 front bumper.

Nismo Skirts

Headlight eyebrows

Mishimoto Fan shroud

DBA front discs and Ferrodo DS2500 pads

AEM Pop charger

380 RS Pedal

Carbon engine and battery etc covers

Rear lights film tint

Wrinkle Finish plenum

Stubby Aerial

Window Tints

Wiper delete

Tein bonnet dampers

Interior refresh, generic double din with sat nav, ipod, bluetooth etc, centre consul sprayed gloss black (hint of gold metallic a Skyline colour), dash surrounds and a pillars trimmed in alcantara wrap, under strut sub box with JBL 10" such, Infinity door speakers, 2 Alpine amps.

Probably some bits i have forgotten and will add if i remember.

Mechanically great and most of the bodywork is good, but, it is a 2003 car and there are a few blemishes, the roof and bonnet paint are tired but polish up ok, i was going to put on a bulge bonnet and paint roof at the same time.

I am happy to sell as is but obviously i would get more to strip off varying parts return to near std, because i have to put a price, start with a base package to include:

Car with Nismo suspension and eibach springs/camber control arms & std wheels, all ice gear and interior as you see it here.

Happy to discuss price on any additions you want to keep.

Although the photos below are a year old its probably done just over 1k since.

3504_zps8da02f05.jpg

3503_zps524a9357.jpg

350interior3_zpsb542761c.jpg

3505_zpsbbf7890e.jpg

350interior3_zpsb542761c.jpg

enginebay_zpse838758e.jpg

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

She's lovely; you cant sell it! A lot of time and money has gone into this! Will be a great purchase for somebody.

So is the intention to keep the wheels for a future project, or are you willing to split in addition to selling with the car?

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments, but there always comes a time and it now seems it. Onwards and upwards or hold fire until i know my budget once my house is built.

I do have my eye on a couple of cars having said that :)

There will be no splits on anything until the car has sold if it all, i am in no rush :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the wheels. What colour are those looking like copper. Where did you get them ? B) B) B)

I got the wheels from Japan and fully refurbed on arrival, dish is in a Nissan black with gold metallic (skyline colour i believe) and spokes are House of Kolor Cocoa Pearl.

Photos taken today for those that have requested, running winter wheels, excuse the wonky plate, only popped it on for the photo, usually run without.

zed%205_zpsin2ype5l.jpg

zed%204_zpsdtbo8mlm.jpg

zed%203_zpshgh8bprl.jpg

zed%202_zps3tdqkveh.jpg

Zed%201_zpsh9jsit8b.jpg

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK, car is now back to std in the suspension/exhaust department and on std Rays with good tyres, Michelins ss on the back, Dunlop Sp Sport 01's on the front. Sub box and amp removed internally, otherwise as you see it above.

Still looks the same, albeit higher (i.e nismo front/skirts & chargespeed rear)

Original interested part who i gave first refusal to cannot confirm a collection time/date so:

Berks, hks exhaust, suspension etc can be sold with the car but will also be individually for sale as of next week.

Photos to follow as is now :)

Edited by Jetpilot