Longterm owner got flyered and signed up!

scotZ

Alright guys and gals - just thought I'd look in and see what's what. I've had my Z for 3.5 years now - it's an imported 2002 Fairlady Z GT-spec, which I got with 1500 on the clock and has now covered 28000.

It's seen city living, which means it's been subjected to the @*!# parking and careless door-opening of the great, unwashed masses. :angry: However, now I have my own driveway and garage, that's about to be remedied!

First on the agenda is an HKS Legamax stainless steel catback exhaust (arriving Monday :yahoo:) and then I need to find a good bodyshop around the Stirling / Falkirk area, if anyone has any suggestions!

and then I need to find a good bodyshop around the Stirling / Falkirk area, if anyone has any suggestions!

There's a couple in Muirhall road. The one next to Muirhall Motors gets a good name, but they are apparently quite expensive.

I got my splash guards painted along the road at Bumps - good job at reasonable price, though the premises don't look too inspiring.

Tosker might have a suggestion for you - I believe he is getting some paintwork done locally.

Yeah, that was me Jim! Thx for the intro :thumbs:

Only recently moved back into the area - I'll check out the places you mention. Uninspiring is fine as long as the guys know what they're doing - so many of them don't. I've had minor bumps ironed and resrayed by a guy in Glengarnock in Ayrshire, his place looks like a shed, but he does a roaring trade by word of mouth! A bit of a trek now I'm back in this neck of the woods tho...