Tyre roar

formatzero

not havng had a 350 - can't answer your question directly, however, switching from the oem Bridgestones to innitially Sesantas and then MPSS - I can without a doubt confirm that tyre noise is substantially reduced with the latter 2 brands

• 2 weeks later...

They always went on about it on the 350 and now on the 370....

It is present but no different to the 350 (on Michelin pilot sports) has never worried me in the least and I use the car daily on dual carriageways etc.

I'm on Bridgestone re050a's- tyre choice will affect it.

Edited by Siman350z

• 4 weeks later...

Just come back from Le Mans & the difference in tyre roar on most French roads was remarkable, generally it was much much quieter, there was only one stretch where the road had been resurfaced with a gravel type finish that the noise was as loud as it is here. So I guess the type of road construction plays a big part in the situation as well. So other than a permanent move to France or getting the UK Highways Authority to use the same type of tarmac as the French (both highly unlikely) it's a case of trying different types of tyre. I'm currently using Dunlop SP's, not good noise wise.

I would say it is louder on the 370 as well - however I know other members like Buster and Wasso so I am now deaf from the exhausts these nutters fit and can no longer comment :)

• Like 1