What would you do?

benjy88

So,

I'm just curious about opinions here, and despite obvious prejudice, I feel i'll get mixed views on this one!

I'm toying with the idea of two things at the moment...

I have been offered an insanely good deal on a 370z Nismo, with which would only cost me about £260.00 per month...

OR

I do my Bike license, and buy a Triumph Speed Triple.

What would you do?

:D

I'd get the 370Z Nismo imo, ...unless you're feeling particularly suicidal then get the bike. :dry::lol:

Naah, I don't want to be a knee down in the corners type of biker... I've witnessed 3 Biker deaths in my life watching people do that on public roads... The temptation is the thought of a weekend riding through France n Belgium with my old man to be honest... That's mega appealing, whereas that's not quite the same with a 370z Nismo...

Edited by benjy88

I'd get the 370Z Nismo imo, ...unless you're feeling particularly suicidal then get the bike. :dry::lol:

Naah, I don't want to be a knee down in the corners type of biker... I've witnessed 3 Biker deaths in my life watching people do that on public roads... The temptation is the thought of a weekend riding through France n Belgium with my old man to be honest... That's mega appealing, whereas that's not quite the same with a 370z Nismo...

The problem is though it doesn't matter how safe you're riding a bike without the protection that a car affords you any minor accident can lead to life changing injuries or even death.

Personally I wouldn't risk it but if it's an itch you have to scratch then maybe you just have to try it to see. ;)

The problem is though it doesn't matter how safe you're riding a bike

This. Its the idiots coming the otherway, the amount of people ive seen coming around a bend on the wrong side of the road was enough to stop me getting a bike.

• Like 1

Hi, as a I've been a biker for 36 years I know th pros and cons for both, the choice is yours I'm afraid, that car is beautiful, to me a speed triple is just that but to you it's a massive thing, the bike IS More dangerous :thumbs:

More to the point how are you getting that nismo for £260 a month and where can I apply.

I work in the trade, so it's easier for me to get deals which might otherwise seem impossible... :)