show us your engine bay

gazzard27

Easy,just polish whilst still on from time to time.Really not an issue I just fancy a change.My very rare jdm cover is going up for sale this week.dont think you can get the polished ones anymore so it's rare..

Easy,just polish whilst still on from time to time.Really not an issue I just fancy a change.My very rare jdm cover is going up for sale this week.dont think you can get the polished ones anymore so it's rare..

I'd be interested in this dibs please (vulture)

how much did you pay for that V8 wasso? are you fitting yourself?

Just for the engine and gearbox, prop shaft and ancillaries for the engine £7,200 inclusive of customs charges and delivery.

OK Dunks, noted. Will PM you. You don't happen to have the OEM cover do you ?. Looking for one right now. Could do a swap plus cash for mine. I need yours to be unpainted/original..

We can still get them, black, polished or burnt titanium :)

Adrian

2nd dibs please mate!

Where did you get your Oil catch can too please?

That's what she 'Zed' :-/