show us your engine bay

gazzard27

Thanks for the compliment Bodyboarder81 but I am hoping you may agree its better after the change..

Oil catch can is no longer available and believe me it was very tough to find. Wasso found it late one night on my350z.com and text me at 11pm. Brought it brand new from a guy in Texas there and then as they just done come up.. Paid £370 for it.. Yes I am mad but just had to have one. Its the ARC can..

Martin

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Going down the Hydrogaphic route from this. That's the problem with attending shows. You get new ideas into your bloody head..

My%20Z%20Incarnation%202015_zpsq04bwgjn.jpg

Edited by Payco

I'd say keep the polished. Every man and his mums dog has hydrographic as it's easy with relatively low maintenance.

Your polished bay takes dedication and hard work to keep looking so good :thumbs:

Come and do some dipping.......you'll see just how easy it is! :headhurt:

I'd say keep the polished. Every man and his mums dog has hydrographic as it's easy with relatively low maintenance.

Your polished bay takes dedication and hard work to keep looking so good :thumbs:

Come and do some dipping.......you'll see just how easy it is! :headhurt:

I didn't mean like that :lol: I know it's an art, but the upkeep of a decent dip is a lot easier than polished bits :)

• Like 1

Agreed. What I think he is saying is that with a polished plenum for eg. You have to keep polishing it up to keep it shiny. However with something that is dipped requires you to just wipe off dirt and it's clean an shiny.

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

• Like 1

Plenum not for sale and thanks Ian.Will always be thankful for all the help and time you gave me when I joined the club..Won't forget the catch can find and the lengths you went to find one for me..

Plenum not for sale and thanks Ian.Will always be thankful for all the help and time you gave me when I joined the club..Won't forget the catch can find and the lengths you went to find one for me..

Cheers matey, and of course that initial inspiration.

Look at Ya now a fully fledged modder without any assistance needed :clap:

• Like 1

No spacers needed. Contact Mitz at the Cougastore. He has all my details and will sort you out.

Ian. Will also never forget the 4 hour drive up to you in the rain and then back again on that Sunday.

Hope to see you again sometime this year.

Your z certainly inspired me. Great community, great cars..

Martin

Edited by Payco

• 4 weeks later...

Mopedmark has carried out the work on my car and I am very very pleased with it excellent work from him. Looks the dogs balls now and I'm happy that my engine bay looks awesome :).

So many thanks to him for it and his effort lovely guy, top top bloke ðŸ‘

92d3f225775f378d58b109a5998acb1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

The pictures really don't do it any justice but it's top notch job it still isn't finished still need some minor things to replace but it's came along very well. Hopefully me and mark will show off his work at a meet with you all and try and persuade you to look after your engine bay aswell as its just important as the exterior bodywork of the car :) ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk