One for the grammar police

spursmaddave

telephone number looks fake so im putting bets on it being a plant from ukip haters

Numbers are apparently correct although he claims the Liberals circulated the flyer as revenge for him defecting... not sure to be honest, it is bad but not bad enough to be done on purpose imo, if the Liberals wanted to smear him they wouldn't have put some actually positive things that he has achieved on the flyer would they :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether you are pro or anti UKIP there are more obvious ways to have a go at them than faking a badly written flyer. I reckon it's genuine, in which case it doesn't do them any favours if they want to be taken seriously.

(But neither does using a pink bus to try to appeal to women voters or being filmed eating [insert sterotypical working class food] if you want people to think you're 'one of us').

Whether you are pro or anti UKIP there are more obvious ways to have a go at them than faking a badly written flyer. I reckon it's genuine, in which case it doesn't do them any favours if they want to be taken seriously.

(But neither does using a pink bus to try to appeal to women voters or being filmed eating [insert sterotypical working class food] if you want people to think you're 'one of us').

That is my logic too, even bad publicity is publicity so can't see the Lib Dems doing it really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk