Newboy here any help from you veterans out there!!! cheers

hi all going to pick my 350Z up in a few dys time its a 53plate but all i could afford :( lol gunmetal grey rays alezan orange leather gt pack remote sat nav so lookin forard to it!!

anyone got the orignal showroom brochure tehy ont want anymore from my model as would be interesting to read!!

looking to modify slighty to just stand out that lil more so if any1s got any tips on styling engine mods without going turbo or supercharger much appreciated!!!

pictures, prices and numbers would be great to!!!

plus as im new to the car is there anything i should be looking out for with it ??

thanks again for you time and help plus is there any meets round near my area chesterfield???

Only 40 posts to go Sarnie now - reckon that'll be by lumchtime today ;):p

Oh, and welcome to the forum shire350Z - cor you ZED owners up there must be tripping over one another - park up for 5 minutes and one will be along to answer your questions :D

opps... ;) 39 now - can't keep up

Welcome mate to the site, nothing wrong with 53 mate congrats to you, nice colour. Id personally say if you want it to stand out more, dont do engine mod..... do either nismo exhaust from either Adam or big phil, or get some rims, then sell yours if in good nick for £600 and get some money back on the ones you bought. TSW thruxtons look good, think some nutter is selling some on here B)