The countdown is over!!!

Drexyl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a phone call from a work mate today, asking if I'd had a call from the office :scare: , I thought he was winding me up :angry: but it turned out they wanted him to go to Russia on friday :lol: And he's just booked a holiday abroad from tomorrow :lol:

I have to admit, my heart was in my mouth for about 2 hours :scare: til it was all cleared up :headhurt:

But yeah, tomorrow's the day, and I cant sit still!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I got a phone call from a work mate today, asking if I'd had a call from the office :scare: , I thought he was winding me up :angry: but it turned out they wanted him to go to Russia on friday :lol: And he's just booked a holiday abroad from tomorrow :lol:

I have to admit, my heart was in my mouth for about 2 hours :scare: til it was all cleared up :headhurt:

Hope the weather is nice tomo dude, get pics of your car with hot totty around it :thumbs:

Hope the weather is nice tomo dude, get pics of your car with hot totty around it :thumbs:

I could probably manage a pic with Lisa, but i wouldn't go as far as to call her hot :yuck: Mostly shouty!

I could probably manage a pic with Lisa, but i wouldn't go as far as to call her hot :yuck: Mostly shouty!

:lol:

So here it is, boys and girls, the day I collect my new toy :yahoo:

At least it would be :scare: I checked my bank account, and guess what, I haven't been paid yet :cry: I have now got to make any number of phone calls to my office, bank, car dealers, and try to sort this mess out. Quickly! :headhurt:

Okay, here's how it went.

Woke up this morning, checked my bank account only to find I hadn't yet been paid!!! The company I work for have never, ever been late paying, but today they were. A few frantic phone calls later and all had been resolved, the money would be in some time today.

It finally registered around 2.30, so I rang Torque to say I was on my way. Got there about 3pm, and after all the paperwork and the usual niceties, I took possesion of the keys at 4 and was ready to get off. My dad came with me, I think he was just as excited, and was well impressed when he saw it. By the time I had got to a gararge to fill 'er up, dropped my dad off at home so he could mum out to have a butchers, I really haven't had much time to just drive about :headhurt:

I don't have to say how I feel since picking it up, you've all been there. Tomorrow I'll get out with the lark and spend the day with my new toy. Dartmoor here I come! :yahoo: There will be photo's to follow. Promise.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: