The countdown is over!!!

Drexyl

yeh this week though i've been sleeping with the window open and wearing shorts (instead of just boxers) to bed, and having my shoes right by the bed, just waiting for the slightest noise outside. I got up twice over the weekend in the middle of the night, jumping up when i heard people going past! It stresses me out. I need a garage!

:boxing:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget, boys and girls, that this is more than just a countdown to me collecting my new car. My phone could ring at any time, and this could all be snatched away from me in an instant! hope you're still crossing those fingers?

Yeah, I looked this morning and it gives a 7.5 metre swell for next thursday :D , theres a dip on monday that could be worrying :headhurt: and it can all change yet. If you looked at the link I posted the other day, those graphs are updated every 12 hours.

All hail to the sea god, Poseidon, that in his infinite wisdom, he is a merciful and just God what loves 350z'ses!

Just been looking at the graphs, Martin. At the moment it shows the wave and swell height trailing off early weds morning :scare: This could be very bad news! Midday thurs looks workable, with the swell rising slightly on friday. If that doesn't jump up over 2 metres, I could be going Weds :scare::scare::scare: I implore everyone, pleased keep those fingers crossed :please:

Are you up there now, then Martin?

:lol::lol::lol: She keeps saying that if I can't make it she'd gladly pick it up, I bet she bloody would! I told her that it's not so often that I buy a new car that I would sacrafice that whole experience on this occasion. I said that it'd just have to wait til I get home, but that could be another 3 weeks :scare::scare::scare: How would I cope!!!

I showed her tha pictures of Stuey's wheels on here that had been kerbed, and can you believe she said "so? I do that all the time in mine"!!!! :scare: If she thinks I'll let her even look at my new pride and joy, she's got another thing coming! :lol::lol::lol: