I Need A Nice Early Summer

keithvmx1200

This is my second 350Z but my first roadster so I need some good weather for the short time I will own it as getting divorced ( not wanted by me ) but house and car has to go to give half of the money to the wife. I need April to be the best ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s5z_Nq8A3E&feature=youtu.be

Regards Keith B)

Edited by keithvmx1200

Sorry to hear about the impending divorce Keith. Never nice when people split up especially if it's not mutual.

Wish you all the best & hope it's not too painful for you.

Regarding the Zed Keith ~ why not get a proper for sale advert written as from what I can tell you pass all the criteria needed to be able to advertise it on here for free. Eg: member for more than 6 months with at least 100 post counts. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/

GLWTS. :thumbs:

Having been through two divorces myself you have my greatest sympathy and best wishes. Luckily I`ve only had the Zed since getting married for the third time so wife no3 is going to have to stay (or go under the patio .. ;))

I thought I had put it for sale on here in the Zs for sale section but thought it strange I have had no comments, can anyone look to see if they can see it.

UK 350Z GT 26000 Mls FSH SatNav New Hood & Tyres

Regards keith B)

Yep it's there Keith.

Great pictures & a nice video but tbh you've not exactly put a lot into the advert to grab buyers attention (no offence intended).

Personally I think you need to bullet point all the good bits and explain a little bit about the car & how it's been looked after.

Like it states new tyres, ...what tyres where fitted? If it's a cheap set of ditch finders then no buyers going to like that but if it's a half decent set then they can see you look after the car.

I'd also list the mileage that services have been done & what has been done etc. Just things like that so that your Zed will stand out from all the other Zeds advertised not just on here but also Autotrader, Pistonheads, GumTree etc etc. ;)

Food for thought I hope and GLWTS. :thumbs:

• Like 1

As above Keith, it looks very nice but now the warmer weather is here, you really need to write up a good advert. One that will stop people in their tracks when browsing the for sale section. If they click on your ad, they see a nice car, but can't see any info about it, so they move onto the next one.

Sell it to em man :D

I thought the link in my add covered everything but if you missed it here it is.

Nissan 350Z Roadster GT 26000 Miles Only FSH - Gloucester, Gloucestershire

Metallic Titanium Silver 2006 350Z GT in excellent condition.26000 genuine miles. FSH Last serviced January 2015.MOT due 2016.New Front Brake pads fitted 05/01/15. 4 new tyres were put on 2013 which replaced the originals,the wheels were computer aligned at the same time.New electric hood put on 2013.It has Sat nav which covers UK and the rest of Europe 48 countries in total.I get 4 new map updates a year so all maps will be up to date. Plus Speed Camera's for UK and the rest of Europe. Black Full leather interior. Xenon headlights + automatic levelling with Headlight washers, 6 spoke Rays 18"alloy wheels,Brembo brakes. Electric front windows.Power steering.Bose sound systen with 6 CD autochanger/Tape/Radio. Climate control air conditioning,Cruise control.Adjustable multi-function steering wheel. Electric Adjustable driver and passenger sports seats,Heated Leather Driver & Passenger seats. Height/reach adjust steering wheel.Height adjustable driver's seat. Electronic Stability Programme, Traction control,Remote central locking. Alarm.Airbags. Electric Folding door mirrors.Twin Exhaust.2 keys. I have just had fitted luxury driver & Passenger carpets with the 350Z logo on them. The last 3 owners kept the car in a garage as I have done. The March 2015 edition of Car magazine says the 350Z is one of the world's great feel-good sports car. Vicki Butler-Henderson presenter of Fifth Gear says the 350Z is her all time favourite sports car of all time and she has driven all of the best. I am asking £7950. See my car on YouTube https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Regards Keith B)

PS Thanks Guys for all of your inputs.

Edited by keithvmx1200

:wacko:

you're not getting what the guys are telling you

people on the whole are lazy - so will not try and read stuff that is difficult to make out

as suggested above, bullet points, spacing, good grammar etc etc :surrender:

......and finally, it should all be on your for sale ad together with your pictures :dry:

• Like 1

Yup as said bullet point it and skip the fluff on sat nav countries, auto leveling headlights and Fifth Gear blurb etc.

I would also be inclined not to bother mentioning the alloys and all electric equipment which comes with the car. They will be able ot see that from the pictures and likely will already know the 350z comes with all the gear.

I think the best thing to get across is what you have replaced and services etc as this shows you really have looked after the car.

Oh and maybe don't put your selling in Gloucester, might put people off! JOKING GUYS!!! Haha!

Edited by bamdc2

Tell you what mate, just delete the ad you've got and put this up instead, as I'm in a helpful mood tonight. :)

2006 Nissan 350Z Roadster GT, in Metallic Silver.

26,000 miles

Full service history, last service Jan '15.

MOT not due until 2016

Standard GT spec includes the following:

- Full black leather interior

- Climate controlled aircon

- Cruise control

- Multifunction steering wheel

- Heated seats, fully electric

- Bose stereo

- Brembo brakes

- Lightweight Rays wheels

Full European satnav

Newly fitted driver & passenger side mats with 350Z logo on

This car is in truly outstanding condition, and has been always garaged during not only my ownership, but the previous three owners as well. She had a brand-new hood fitted in 2013 which is in excellent condition as you would expect, and being electrically operated makes it simple to drop down as soon as the sun comes out. A gorgeous car, all ready to go for the next owner!

£7950 ONO

You really don't need the other guff, this will sell the car better than any nonsense about VBH. More details about the servicing (dates & mileage), the MOT (when?) and tread left on the tyres is really needed to make this a stunning ad instead of a good ad, and you'll want pics of the interior too.

• Like 1

Tbh it could be better still, I just picked the pertinent bits out of Keith's original ad and tidied it up a little. I'd do it differently still if it was my car and I was going from scratch, but without the servicing details it looked a little thin if I left the GT spec details out.

I'm trying to get hold of Keith to potentially buy this but I'm not getting anywehere!!! I'm assuming it's sold.

Try a PM (private message) ~ just hover your cursor over his name and you'll see the "send message" icon pop up.

It will send him a message on here but also to his email so you might have more luck getting hold of him. ;)