Another newbie

Welcome to the forum, kinda quiet here tonight, everyone must be out playing with fireworks.

The feeling is well known on here, its amazing how many journeys you just have to make.

:worthless:

I will do this to save someone else doing it but enjoy the car and the forum. :thumbs:

Oh, I am at work hence the lack of a life on a Saturday night. :wacko:

Cheers,

Will post some pics in the morn of the Night Blue dream machine. I just keep on making excuses to go out, its great!!

Welcome and congratZ. What shade of blue dream is she?? The bright blue or the new dark blue? I give up with the names of the colours in the UK. :lol::blush:

Mttreacy all being well the Dark should age ok, if the old Z32 dark blue is anything to go by. Gorgeous.

a couple of points tho, change ya aerial for a stubbie and replace that huge plastic tax disc with maybe a aluminium one :)

Hehe Mttreacy watch out for these guys, they've got this obsessive stubbie aerial fetish you hear about. :lol::p I hear it's incurable too. :lol::p

I reckon the stubbie ariel fetish club could well be getting another member hehe... Any ideas on where to get one and the metal Z tax disk holder that's advertised on the the Nissan site?

Thanks for the warm welcome, will post some better pics at the weekend, after she has had a good rub down..

I reckon the stubbie ariel fetish club could well be getting another member hehe... Any ideas on where to get one and the metal Z tax disk holder that's advertised on the the Nissan site?

Thanks for the warm welcome, will post some better pics at the weekend, after she has had a good rub down..

Try ebay especially for the stubby :thumbs: