New rims fitted tommorow!! (Pictures now uploaded)

nowhereboy

Ok bit of a pointless thread but I'm exited/bored at work and trying to pass the time :lol:

The Z goes into revolution in Newcastle tommorow to get rota grid drifts and tein springs fitted. Went for 18 9.5 et20 and 10 et15 with stock tyre sizes for the time being. I've had to wait nearly all month for this so neadless to say I'm exited. The weather is supposed to be nice here this weekend too so a good detail will be in order.

After viewing some pictures of the tein springs I'm a little concered that I'm going to have a big arch gap due to the tyres being slightly stretched. What are people's opinions, it should look way better than stock right?

Anyway pictures will follow tommorow and I might start a wee build thread as a few things are planned for the near future.

Edited by nowhereboy
  • Like 1

Tein springs are a great mod on the 50. They keep the car usable as well which is always handy :lol:

I've actually got a set of new eibachs in a box, as they're that I had on my previous car, but thinking of going for teins instead. Especially as I'll be fitting a kit!

Be interested to see the outcome, should be nice.

Bet you're excited! Get some pics up when they've been fitted :)

They will look a lot better than on standard rims. The stretched tyres shouldn't make the arch gap look any bigger. Having wider wheels will make it look a lot more flush though.

• Like 1

That looks very nice mate, I got my Rota's (gtr drift) from Revo and I also have the Tien's fitted and don't find them bouncy at all, they are a little firmer than standard but that's it, I am really happy with my setup as recommend by the guys on here.

I think the ride height looks perfect on your motor :)

Cheers everyone. Yea I actually really like the stretched tyres, I know it's a marmite thing tho. The car is sitting a fair bit lower today. I Deffo recommend the teins it looks just right now. I didn't think it would look as low as it does. I can still navigate speed bumps no problem too. Happy days.

• Like 1