Wales IV Aftermath and Pics

sinbad

told u dont do photos, ur gonna pay 4 that one - thats really bad. told u i do strange things with my head :headhurt:

U right bout the drivin though, someone needed to tell them to get a move on B)

Had fun, was a great day. cant wait to order my nismo exhaust now!! :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one guys, had an absolutely awesome day!!! Was great, as ever, to meet up with you all. Nice to see the sun coming out too especially after the start of the day!

Great pics B) I'll get mine on over the next couple of days - depending on how sinbad has done with them in his role as photographer :thumbs: Funny seeing him hanging out the window trying to get a shot of the photo shy little miss.

Stuey's & lomoto's exhausts B) - everytime they put their foot down me & sinbad were had big stupid grins, great sounds boys :thumbs:

Charlie - there's no redeye in that photo so its fair game! Good on you today girl too, very impressed :thumbs:

Had the window down going through the towns and heard the normal "woooaaahhhh" from kids as we passed :lol:

told u dont do photos, ur gonna pay 4 that one - thats really bad. told u i do strange things with my head :headhurt:

Yeah like covering it with your jumper! :lol:

Got that one AndyC's camera... :teeth:

Was well impressed with your driving... real gutsy and all with High Heels! :scare::teeth:

Was well impressed with your driving... real gutsy and all with High Heels! :scare::teeth:

perhaps we should all get high heels......!! :teeth:

Aaarrrgggghhh forgetting my manners!!!! Beavis, you're a star for all your hard work in organising today. Stuey, likewise to you for leading us all sucessfully. Really was a top day :thumbs:

Also, obviously thanks to everyone else involved not only in the organising and so on that had gone in but also for turning up and making it such an entertaining day!

perhaps we should all get high heels......!! :teeth:

Well that i'd like to see :thumbs:

Thanks guys :blush: but the day is nothing without people turning up. So a big thankyou to everyone that made the effort towards a great day. And once again thanks for leading stuey. :thumbs:

aww :blush: no worries............ :thumbs: ...... i hope you all enjoyed the route............

except for the traffic jam at betsy....... :rant:

Looks like a great day out. Wish I could join in. I know I'm only just over the water but timing never is right. It was even a bank holiday here but had to be round for the time change over to make sure the clock-in system worked.

Currently planning a trip to make @*!# of Sarnie's time on the TG track. Maybe I could plan it round the next outing.

Guy

Only just had chance to post up !!

:blush:

What a great day out , from an unpromising start with the rain , the Sun broke through and it ended up a glorious day (Wales runs never cease to impress with the weather :teeth: )

Top marks to Beavis for organising and Stuey for being lead car.

Lovely to put faces to a few more names on here,,and great to see a couple of lady owners turning up ( Little Miss and Tilly )

Restaurant at Bala turned in another fine meal... cant wait for the next run out now :)

QUALITY drive out!

Thanks Beavis for all the organising and Stuey for taking the lead- had some great fun on the first leg of the journey following you...think we were a bit "too" spirited at times...NOT!

Glad the weather was kind to us as it helped to show why I love the roads round here so much! Some great driving by all too and I thought we were a real credit to all zed owners although I do think we wrexked the peace a little in some of those sleepy villages! :teeth:

Great pics too by all- just showed them to a mate at work and his comment was "wow!" when he saw the roads!

Cracking finale too by Lomoto- man your car sounded sweet driving off...very F1 esque!

Brilliant!

Feeling that there might be a high possibility that i'll be there for the next one...;)

Matt

Looks like a top day. Will be there for the next one. :thumbs:

Yeah yeah :yawn: You've never been north of Oxford :p

When I was competing I was doing Sheffield and back by lunch time! :p

But you're right, I do try and avoid it! :lol::boxing:

Seriously, if it wasn't for the game, I would have been there. :)

QUALITY drive out!

Thanks Beavis for all the organising and Stuey for taking the lead- had some great fun on the first leg of the journey following you...think we were a bit "too" spirited at times...NOT!

Glad the weather was kind to us as it helped to show why I love the roads round here so much! Some great driving by all too and I thought we were a real credit to all zed owners although I do think we wrexked the peace a little in some of those sleepy villages! :teeth:

Great pics too by all- just showed them to a mate at work and his comment was "wow!" when he saw the roads!

Cracking finale too by Lomoto- man your car sounded sweet driving off...very F1 esque!

Brilliant!

Feeling that there might be a high possibility that i'll be there for the next one...;)

Matt

;)