sinbad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a top day fellas, well done :thumbs:

....UY appears to be the new silver ;):p

Just happen to be 3 people with really good taste :D

Nissan pulled off the biggest marketing scam known to man - "yeah, erm, buy this yellow car we only made 76 of em, snigger, snigger, snigger"

Nissan pulled off the biggest marketing scam known to man - "yeah, erm, buy this yellow car we only made 76 of em, snigger, snigger, snigger"

Careful now Andy :lol:

Oh those pics ;) I will keep them under wraps for a bit yet. B)

Yes indeedy, well done ruby!

Thanks guys but i wasn't happy with them at all, im sure Andy had to delete a few blurred ones haha. I did hang out the car a few times though to get one or two of them, glad you like em anyway.

Oh and if i didnt say it earlier.. Thanks Beavis for organising and being "dad" for the day, and thanks to Stuey for leading the flock around the stunning welsh roads. :thumbs::thumbs:

And last but not least Tim for having the Balls to make us all turn around and get out the traffic jam! Good thinking Batman! :thumbs:

Yes indeedy, well done ruby!

Thanks guys but i wasn't happy with them at all, im sure Andy had to delete a few blurred ones haha. I did hang out the car a few times though to get one or two of them, glad you like em anyway.

Oh and if i didnt say it earlier.. Thanks Beavis for organising and being "dad" for the day, and thanks to Stuey for leading the flock around the stunning welsh roads. :thumbs::thumbs:

And last but not least Tim for having the Balls to make us all turn around and get out the traffic jam! Good thinking Batman! :thumbs:

Only had to delete 1 actually mate (where you got your fat finger in the way!!!!!), you did a sterling job (all things considered ;) )

I don't think it was anything to do with Tim's balls mate, more his bladder!!!!