Wales IV Aftermath and Pics

sinbad

Well just got home and had tea. Thanks to everyone for Attending and making it worth while!! I, like others, were tempted not to get up this morning when i saw the torential rain, thankfully the clouds parted and the roads dried so it turned out good after all. B)

Had a good laugh and another stunnng roast! Was great to catch up with everyone, looking forward to the pics.

Roll on spring 2009!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be sometime early next year now me thinks, but those roads today where awsome B) .

I know it would be very hard but i would love to see the largest convoy of zeds ever seen amongst all z sites, now that would be B)

We've always been interested in doing this but some over on the other site are not happy mentioning this site on their forum. They also seemed to want to take all the credit for the organising too :wacko:

luckily im a member off both..

Anyway, it would be good to get a big meet sorted, maybe you could pull a few strings over there and see what you can sort?

Nice pics mate! :thumbs:

Stuey - Easy tiger! :lol:

Just got back guys, took a while because me and Charlie had to endure the M6 car park all the way back :dry: Thanks for all those that turned out today it was a great day with no problems. A big thank you to stuey for leading our convoy so the rest of us could just follow and relax without worrying too much about the route. :thumbs: Though i had to intervene when i needed a much needed toilet break :lol: Also a big thankyou to the lady drivers for turning out and a big thankyou to Tim for leaving a wonderful wheelspin and noise at the welsh service station. B)