Solar Eclipse March 20th

JetSet

Weather permitting this will be our last chance to see an eclipse of this magnitude in our lifetime. The further North you live the better the eclipse will be but it'll still be pretty spectacular even along the south coast. For those living in London some 85% of the suns surface will be covered, Liverpool 90%, Inverness 95%. Starts around 8:15 am :thumbs:

Pete

• Like 9

Balls I'm in vegas!

Nevermind, there's a total eclipse crossing from west to east in the northern United States in August 2017, the first time this has happened since 1918. Some very fortunate people in a small area of Illinois, Missouri and Kentucky will also get to see the April 2024 total eclipse as well as the 2017 one. The next one after that is in 2099.

http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/overlap.htm

Pete

Perfect for me as the sun glares in my face heading down the M40 every morning, so I'll have a slight reprieve from that blinding sun.

That's put the mockers on it then!! ;)

Naaaah it's always sunny in the morning. You should know you're an early bird chappy :thumbs:

Perfect for me as the sun glares in my face heading down the M40 every morning, so I'll have a slight reprieve from that blinding sun.

The sun will have moved much higher into the sky by the morning of March 20th though.

Pete