350Z floor mats

AMT

My current 350Z official mats are gettin' a bit 'tatty' so possibly thinking about replacing them next month, but is anyone on here selling new items for a decent enough price (they seem to be hella' expensive for mats with a logo) or know somewhere I can get them? 350Z logo preferred but I'd take Nismo ones or whatever fits UK car lol

I've seen people on here in the past with them but not sure if still doing them.

Cheers for any help! :thumbs:

Edited by AMT

Ive been looking around for some amber coloured ones but came up with nawt. Ive managed to find a carpet place near by and they offer a "beading" service. Basically if you've bought a carpet they can turn your off-cuts into runners or mats etc by sewing either a ribbon bead or a threaded bead around its perimeter for about £6 / running 1m. So thats what Ill be doing. Remnant cut offs in the colour that I can find and like and bead to any colour. Youve just gotto cut the mats to suite ya car first.

Gents,

You may wish to consider some of our trusted Traders on here, who may be able to provide Z mats.

If I remember correctly Zmanalex and/or Clark Motorsport were offering these some while ago.

Hope this helps.

Gents,

You may wish to consider some of our trusted Traders on here, who may be able to provide Z mats.

If I remember correctly Zmanalex and/or Clark Motorsport were offering these some while ago.

Hope this helps.

Haven't seen Zmanalex on here for a while.

I like the sound of a group buy haha. Winters got the best of them for the last 2 years lol Thank for the link Greg! Can anyone do cheaper or is that really the fairest price for a set ? :)

Edited by AMT

Just checked that Hopkins site, when you actually go through it bumps on the tax then the delivery...over £71... no thanks lol Might have to get unofficial ones that just fit right instead by the looks of it

• 2 weeks later...