Nice Volks

Renegade

Nice wheels but not fully convinced by the refurb considering some of the close-ups. Seems like a good price and decent spec.

He must have done it himself because that is the roughest paint job i've seen in a long time. Also a bit annoying that he did;t make note of the specs before painting them. I'm guessing 9.5" and 10.5" et 22.

Wheels are very good value, though. I would snap them up if I was still in a Zed.

• Like 1

Nice wheels but not fully convinced by the refurb considering some of the close-ups. Seems like a good price and decent spec.

He must have done it himself because that is the roughest paint job i've seen in a long time. Also a bit annoying that he did;t make note of the specs before painting them. I'm guessing 9.5" and 10.5" et 22.

Wheels are very good value, though. I would snap them up if I was still in a Zed.

That's because it looks to me like they were shot blasted then Powder Coated, not sprayed. Nevertheless, the prep work doesn't look great.

Edited by Dave-350
  • Like 1

have offered him 800, will inspect if the condition in person though, hoping pictures are worse than it looks

I think i'd take them regardless what they look like when you get there, especially if I was going to get the refurbed correctly anyway ;)

well they are finally home! reallt nice people and his Z looked a monster! these was just his show wheels but hes purely tracking it now so no need for them, his reg spelt nismo R pretty cool, and yes the dishes are full of peel but hey great price and still look nice till I can afford a respray, not a mark on them though :)