Rear led light question

glenn-350

Hi I've recently fitted a set of rear LED Iights to my 05 zed and they are a straight swap plug and play assuming they are nissan oem. As for price a new pair would cost you £ 290 from clark Motorsport, if there in good nick I'd say that was a fair price.

Good price. As long as you don't have a JDM then they'll fit just fine. If you do have a JDM then the plug will need to be modified slighty and also take care that you don't snap the plastic covers off when you lift them up.

Pete

• Like 1

I bought a set of LED rears from an HR to fit to my '04 DE. The plug needed slightly modified to fit but was very easy to do. Both cars were UK models, so we're still not 100% on when the plug changed slightly.

Thanks Guys for all your feed back to my question, collected the lights this afternoon, tried to price drop him :) but no go.

well happy , job for the weekend.

The chap phoned this evening , saying he thinks he has a spare light somewhere in his garage that i can have once he finds it, does not know which side at the moment. [ bargin].

wonder whether you can purchase 1 light from nissan or keep an eye out for whichever side i'll need and then sell on cheap to make my purchase even cheaper and make someone else happy.