Just showing her off with new plate

jimmy1280

Thanks mate I'm pleased :-) well spotted see what you mean, it's inside my iPhone lens I've just took some other pics and it's the same,didn't notice until you said that though.

Sorry about ruining your iPhone experience then. :dry: Whoops. :surrender::lol:

Lol it's just a work mobile mate, battered cracked work tool no wonder there is a spider in there :-)

Thanks mate I'm pleased :-) well spotted see what you mean, it's inside my iPhone lens I've just took some other pics and it's the same,didn't notice until you said that though.

Sorry about ruining your iPhone experience then. :dry: Whoops. :surrender::lol:

Lol it's just a work mobile mate, battered cracked work tool no wonder there is a spider in there :-)

That's cool then. ;)

I know some people nowadays go mental over phones, ...especially Apple phones so I'm glad you're not freaking out over it.

Still takes a good photo even with the dead spider making a photobomb appearance each time. :D

• Like 1

Got a nice trip booked for August this year, am off to Nurburgring staying in Cologne for a few nights then doing the Belgium Grand Prix on the way home. My dads in his 944 and another mate in a TVR 350T should be a good thrash around Europe :-)

• Like 2