image privacy

Just a quick one out of curiosity more than anything else...

If i set an album to private on photobucket, will my image urls still work when posting to this forum?

If i post images on this forum will they, regardless, still crop up on google in various searches..?

:thumbs:

hahaha this is true, remarkable the number of boyracers on other forums who post pictures of their cars, ignorant of the fact there are also pictures of their naked ex girlfriends publicly viewable in their albums :blush:

I do believe we stumbled across such Photobucket filth quite some time ago. It was rather interesting to see his Mrs wearing next to nothing!!

If i set an album to private on photobucket, will my image urls still work when posting to this forum?

If i post images on this forum will they, regardless, still crop up on google in various searches..?

thewiseboatmaker's Library is Private.

It works! :teeth:

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 1

where excatly in hertfordshire are you ? I'm in Hoddesdon and I am not sure if that were you I saw today about 12pm. I was going towards Broxbourne, don't know If you see me in a mirror as I was few cars behind you and if I didn't have to turn, would probably catch up with you near that big roundabout

They will work all mine are set to private, just means people cant scroll through all your naked selfies lol.

Oh crap, I forgot about all mine!

there was that dude who shared some photos last year and there were some of his bird on there, she was fine.