Mindless Vandalism

Rob_Quads

Gutted for you... that really does suck. Can't imagine how I'd feel if that happened to me. It's probably better that you don't know who did it, because the law would be on their side entirely...

I have a garage so I am pretty lucky, it's a shame but with the UK being the unquestionable poo-hole that it is, I wouldn't consider owning a Zed (or much else really) withhout a garage to stick it in.

Hope it's not that expensive to fix

K

I had the same done very recently. The little c**ts scratched the bonnet and scrathced bi*tch and f**k into the roof panel.

Its totally gutting and pointless. I know your pain! The best quote I got was £450 plus VAT for both panels and I'm please dwith the job.

sorry to here bout that.. id wait till the mo ped crew drive by and grab a few of the little sh*ts and threaten info out of them on who it was then go round and pay them a visit!!!

as far as security goes nothink will stop mindless tw*ts form showin off to there mates except if its away from view, its only bec its a nice car they dnt do it to sh*tters. i had a group of lads i was watchin from my room window poor beer over my evo and they were sayin if i can afford one i can afford to clean the beer off it. they got a shock when i chased them dwn the road and dragged them bck up and made them use there clothes to clean it :lol:

d

Such a bloody waste of my time and money now having to fix it. There goes part of the holiday funds :(

Also need to get a security light ASAP for the drive and also looking into getting a linux system with a CCTV camera on it although I think the light would have been enough to deter them.

Might also get a quote for a Kalashnikov...... :blush:

Have to say I agree with most of the reactions so far on here, especially with those who point to bad, or total lack of, parenting.

As has been said - its not like they just walked past the car and scratched it- they will have spent a while doing it.

This morning with condensation on all the windows from the night I could clearly see they had gone at the windows too with keys - 4/5 circles on each side and loads on the windscreen. Luckly they didn't actually scratch it and I am sure with a bit of a machine polish it will get rid of any sort of mark left on there.

Luckly the camera should be able to cover virtually the whole car without covering the road and I know my neighbour won't mind if it covers part of his drive too.

As bad as it is to say it - if lights and cameras mean they try it on else where I have to say job done - whether a pi**ed person is going to care - who knows but at least it will give me a better feeling if there is something covering the car.

if you go near them you can be arrested and they will come back again and again , the law is on their side and they have nothing , so nothing to lose, you will become a game to them , to taunt and wind up !!

the law is useless to you

i had a similar incident, the policeman told me he had aswell and advised me to move house, which i did

Havent been on the forum much recently, and really gutted to come back and see this.

It makes me mad just looking at those pics and knowing how you must feel.

Agree with most of the sentiments on here, no punishment is severe enough to deal with the scum that does this :rant:

Crime against property is in no way dealt with seriously enough in this country (along with many other things......)

Hope it doesnt cost too much to get it sorted......

Never mind the PC brigade, it's the european human rights too. Have you seen the prisons here?

I haven't actually but I have heard plenty stories, they are all full of Sky TV and playstations.

Sack that, I don't have Sky so why the hell should a scumbag prisoner have it! They should have 4 bunk beds and a hole in the floor. A blanket in the winter I suppose. Prison should be a punishment! Get them out digging trenches and repairing our bloody roads. Make Prison tough.

Then they wouldn't be overcrowded and this stuff wouldn't happen as kids would have a detterant!

you're correct about the playstations etc but although I do not agree with it there is a reason. If someone is in prison for example life then they have nothing to lose by being violent and uncontrolable. They use this stuff as a way to control them by reward or loss. I used to do the same thing when my son was little!

Personally I think they should be out breaking rocks all day and then locked up all night!

Ha ha! So the grown people that commit crimes are treated as a mother treats a child.

Who needs prison guards, just let them be violent towards one another.

Let them carve 'hello' in each others faces rather than across Robs bonnet!

Had 3 quotes from local places to fit it - £242, £250 and £252.

One said they would blend the bonnet into the wings which i was not too impressed with IMO they should not need to blend a car so young they should be matching the paint.

Got it booked in for a week on Monday - should be 2 days. The place i am using has worked on my modified car before so fingers crossed it will come out perfect again

glad to hear you getting it sorted, i had this on my car a while ago, they stole all my 'anti-theft' valve caps, keyed the wheels and a nice line the whole length of the car. i didnt bother with the cameras and lights, i went straight for the air rifle out my bedroom window, sat there for 3 nights and they eventually came back! didnt pay for the damage but made me feel better :rant::yahoo: