Getting back in the game...

Now then, long time no see!!

I've been zed-less for 15 months now, all in the name of moving house and getting married!! Its almost coming around to car shopping time again, the DS3 has done its duty whilst we've been skint, and its time to get a real car again!

I know exactly what i am looking for and i would like your help please :)

I will be after an automatic 370Z GT Pack roadster, preferably in black or white, but colour isn't massively important. It will be around April/May time i should be ready to start shopping, so if anybody is thinking of selling around that time, or knows of any coming up for sale, please can you let me know :-) If i don't get a zed i'll end up with a Nissan Juke Nismo RS instead....

I know you're a good bunch of lads and lasses who won't let me down :teeth:

Ta

Welcome back, hope rosie hasn't been giving you expensive thoughts since the trip to Wales lol.

Good luck on the car hunt. Not many roadsters around now as they stopped making them last year but if you find one make sure the windows shut without touching the roof material, if so it's extremely unlikely to to fixed. I know one car that went through three separate roof refits. Just make sure yours is perfect.