2015 Calendar PAYMENT. ****SPARES AVAILABLE****UPDATE P1 SPARES AVAILABLE****

glrnet

Can't wait to get my calendar Graham, ...good luck at the Post Office and thanks for spending your free time sorting this all out for us all. :clap::thumbs:

Thank you Graham ;) It wasn't just me though :) Martinmac and Doogyrev did the sorting out I just do as I'm told :blush:
  • Like 1

Can't wait to get my calendar Graham, ...good luck at the Post Office and thanks for spending your free time sorting this all out for us all. :clap::thumbs:

Thank you Graham ;) It wasn't just me though :)Martinmac and Doogyrev did the sorting out I just do as I'm told :blush:

Well thanks to them as well then. :clap:

Sure I'm not alone in appreciating how you mods & all the admins etc work so hard in making this a great forum for us all and arranging things like this. :thumbs:

• Like 7

You could have saved all that hassle Graham and had a nice drive out in the ZED and hand delivered them :teeth:

Maybe he could do that next year although I fear the price of the calendar then would be even higher. :surrender::dry:

What with a petrol bill to pay for UK wide delivery. :lol:

Just thinking, as each month will be a surprise this year, can we refrain from posting pics and/or mentioning which/whose car features in what month until we're sure everyone has received theirs?

I'm guessing with Royal Snail and the snow, we won't all get them on the same day, so leave it a few before posting any pics.

I guess comments like "I like [Month}, or [Month is my fav" or "How the f*** did [Month] make it into the calendar" are oaky, as they won't spoil anyone's surprise.

But posting " Woohoo, :yahoo: my car is [month]" will mean that anyone hoping their car features will then have a 11-1 chance instead of 12-1, with the odds slowly reducing as people post.

You may now call me Killjoy. It was just a though.