7 days until I'm officially a zed owner

Hi all, i introduced myself arrund july/august. Just paid for a 56 (2007) with 52k on the clock. I can't wait I've done nothing but lurk this forum for tips and I've watched just about every 350z related vid on YouTube. These 7 days of driving my 1.2 y reg punto I got for £200 as a budget car while i saved should be fun!!!!

:welcome:

Hopefully your lurking will have uncovered your first order of business. Get a stubby ! :lol:

Looks a nice example :thumbs: just remember and not stamp on the loud pedal like you would with that punto. I done it and enjoyed a fair few panty changes :)

• Like 1

:welcome:

Hopefully your lurking will have uncovered your first order of business. Get a stubby ! :lol:

Looks a nice example :thumbs: just remember and not stamp on the loud pedal like you would with that punto. I done it and enjoyed a fair few panty changes :)

Haha yes I'm fully aware of my first call of duty!! Its already ordered ;).

Then drive from.Essex to Birmingham should be plenty of time to get to terms with that pedal!

• Like 1