Anyone else getting aroused by TORQEN?

Pritchard

TORQEN opened up their trader section less than a week ago.

anyone else really excited by what they are seeing? :)

a place that offers twin turbos, and s/chrgers in one place. talk about a sweet shop!

so tempted to let 'them' (joined with RT-P now) to keep my car for a while longer in January when RT fits my bodykit.

there, its off my chest now. Sexual Frustration averted :lol: :lol:

Pritchard

• Like 2

Yes! Turbo kits for the Z is something I Havnt seen a whole lot of over here, and to see a kit ready to go with all the supporting stuff I need included/listed (and optional parts with prices too) I think is very welcoming sight. All for a very good price too I might add!!

I spoke to them about their supercharger kit and I mentioned Torqen was offering some kits on our forum, they said they never heard of you and to be careful because, and I quote, you "may be some bloke sitting at home in his underwear" :lol:

Now that's a scary thought!

• Like 1

But of course they never heard of us YET. We can't possible get these prices when we're just starting, by dealing directly with Stillen, we're dealing through an US supplier like we always did, there is nothing secret about it. They buy in massive volumes and are able to get low prices, that we or any other trader in UK would not be able to get, being a smaller market comparing to US. When we get to that stage, we will be dealing with them directly, but until then, how about saving you some money comparing to any other UK trader? :)

Adrian

Edited by TORQEN

I know, I went through the same process when I did my 350z SC, I know exactly how you feel :)

But worry no more, you got us now! :lol:

Adrian

That's a question to ask your bank manager! :lol:

We will consider offering credit sometime towards the end of 2015 once the business is properly set up.

Can I buy now, pay 2 years later?

Adrian

Edited by TORQEN