***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 370z Stillen Supercharger Custom Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

View PostJonnymonno, on 02 March 2015 - 20:50, said:

Forgot to mention Adrian....

Those Stillen ss flowed manifolds look tempting.

Worth the extra?

Possibly, specially if you wrap them :) Not an easy job to fit, easiest way would be engine out job.

I like a challenge.. That could be a winter job along with coil overs

Guys,

As of 1st of March 2015 Stillen has increased their prices on all their products, including the supercharger kits and oil coolers, therefore the price of this kit went up by a little bit, check the first post.

All orders placed before 1st of March 2015 will be honoured at the old price.

Adrian

Is Dom's 480 od whp?

You going for the uprated pulley

488 bhp @ wheels. Kit was shipped direct from Stillen to Norris last year together with 9lb pulley and some decats. Now't special. I like the sound of some of these upgrades as the car does heat-soak in hot weather and stop-start traffic. Let's see what Jez @ Horsham will do with the car in a week!

Ps. you can chase, but you'll never catch me ;)

Actually my priorities for the car are to get a reliable fun street/country roads weapon. Emphasis on reliable. I don't drive like a fool, so I'm not worried about the car in its present state. I may replace the plugs soon tho.

Adrian what's the price on that Frozenboost cooler, and how does it fit in with the Stillen top mounted A/W intercooler?

D.

Dom - really 488 @ the wheels? Flip me that's like 540 @ fly!!

As said I'm going decat ... Yes it's going to be louder .... I'll see how it goes and if I get fed up with the noise I'll swop my exhaust out for a quiter system ( miltek) I have a invidia at the moment with berks HFC , it's as loud as I would want to go really but enjoy the extra noise over the summer and maybe change over the winter . .....

Would this make my cobra a lot louder? Obviously I know things are going to get a bit roudy lol

My concern is the cats burning out and the engine running lean

Just a bit of info, even if you had decats disguised as cats they would fail an MOT purely based on emissions.

Might also want to let Nissanman know about the Restriction of power from the Cobra exhaust.

Would this make my cobra a lot louder? Obviously I know things are going to get a bit roudy lol

My concern is the cats burning out and the engine running lean

Just a bit of info, even if you had decats disguised as cats they would fail an MOT purely based on emissions.

Might also want to let Nissanman know about the Restriction of power from the Cobra exhaust.

Oh yeah, as Andy James found out... The Cobra exhausts aren't any good for FI, he had a much better experience with Miltek (I think that's what he has now) and I had better figures with the Nismo exhaust. I think it's due to the size of the rear box, I'm not sure how big it is on the 70.

edit: I would just like to add that if you're not chasing numbers, it probably doesn't matter.

Edited by mouthwash

Thanks guys no not chasing numbers I have asked the question of cobra and they said the 370z cobra was pretty free flowing and should not be a problem but then they would

I think doms been running standard exaughSt so hoping it will be Ok

I was under the impression stillen recomend some Back pressure even say leave cats in

My concern is the cats burning out and the car ruining lean?

Apreciate the info tho keep it coming :)

Adrian what's the price on that Frozenboost cooler, and how does it fit in with the Stillen top mounted A/W intercooler?

D.

Replacement of the Stillen one, price is £199.

Adrian resonated d cats? cost? And do they keep the noise down and not burn out?

AAM resonated test pipes - £369

CNT Racing resonated test pipes - £209

Might be able to make some custom ones via Berk or ARK, I need to ask.

• Like 1

I was going to put HFC's in mine when I initially had all the work done but Adrian/Darren advised me to go the decat route because of the fact cats won't last long.

As said, you'll be fine with the Cobra exhaust (I made acceptable power from mine) but if you were chasing numbers there are better exhausts for that.

I was going to put HFC's in mine when I initially had all the work done but Adrian/Darren advised me to go the decat route because of the fact cats won't last long.

As said, you'll be fine with the Cobra exhaust (I made acceptable power from mine) but if you were chasing numbers there are better exhausts for that.

Correct. Cobra it's a very basic / affordable / simple exhaust.

Correct. Cobra it's a very basic / affordable / simple exhaust.

What sort of power is it going to hold back and is it going to be detrimental to the running/life of my engine?