***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 370z Stillen Supercharger Custom Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

370z Stillen Supercharger Custom package

370z-stillen-supercharger-kit-01.jpg

We have put together a custom Stillen Supercharger package for the Nissan 370z which will help the car run more power comparing to the turnkey version, run smoother, be cooled better, sound better and have components not run at full capacity for better longevity

Details here:

http://www.torqen.uk...rq-370zssc.html

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN
  • Like 2

Guys, please do your research before committing to buy this kit in its TURN KEY version, the US forums have many members builds and problems people have experienced with it during tens of thousands of miles with the Turn Key version.

If this package is over your desired budget, PM us with your figures and we will try to tailor this package to suit it.

We are 150% confident we can beat any price you've been offered somewhere else.

Adrian

With the turn key, don't you take it to be properly tuned after? I thought that was just a base map for home installs so people can drive to their preferred tuner to be set up properly?

Will you be offering this kit in 350Z HR version?

Edited by Jp606

With the turn key, don't you take it to be properly tuned after? I thought that was just a base map for home installs so people can drive to their preferred tuner to be set up properly?

Will you be offering this kit in 350Z HR version?

Yes, on both counts, we will offer the 350z HR version this weekend, and yes, it needs to be taken to the tunner for proper tuning.

From my understanding , the turnkey you get everything you need to run the supercharger ..... But not the best supporting mods , fuel pump, inj ect and a base map ( which is pants ive read ) and then take it to a tuner to get properly mapped. With the tuner kit you only get the charger and pipe work ..... You will need to add all supporting mods ..... Which from my understanding is better as you can spec the fuel pump, inj , frs to a higher spec which will help the quality / performance/ reliability of the kit ...

350z HR version please :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...