***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 370z Stillen Supercharger Custom Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

We do go to the Nurburgring regularly now and noticed the brake fade under heavy use last year with this car so tried the road race pads and they improved but not by much, so I thought with the extra power from the SC kit things wouldn't improve so decided to go for the PB 8 and 6 pot kits I first spotted on eBay and the write up looked excellent so went for it.

I hope they arrive in time for this years trip in mid April along with the race logic bit of kit

It will be pushing things to get the SC kit on before the trip so will arrange that for when I get back

Fancy a run to the ring Nic?

Stay strong, don't waste money!!! :)

Waiting from Stillen on a huge pile of stuff, I hope we'll have everything this week in the warehouse in USA then we can ship it over here. I'll get an update shortly.

Biggest problem is Berk, no bloody flanges, takes 2-3 weeks for their decats to be made :(

Not exactly hard to produce are they!

I spoke to the local MOT Tester today and asked his opinion on the decat pipes and he said no way. Instant fail....oh well

He also said all V6 engines are a problem on emissions anyway, not heard that before?

Not exactly hard to produce are they!

I spoke to the local MOT Tester today and asked his opinion on the decat pipes and he said no way. Instant fail....oh well

He also said all V6 engines are a problem on emissions anyway, not heard that before?

Speaking to wrong man lol

Stay strong, don't waste money!!! :)

Waiting from Stillen on a huge pile of stuff, I hope we'll have everything this week in the warehouse in USA then we can ship it over here. I'll get an update shortly.

Biggest problem is Berk, no bloody flanges, takes 2-3 weeks for their decats to be made :(

4th April;)

Guys, Stillen said they're expecting all the parts to be with them next week so they can build the kits... Slight delay, trying to push it a little bit faster, will keep you updated. Might be shipping everything else tomorrow and ship the Stillen kits and Berk pipes when they arrive in the warehouse.

I'll update you shortly.