***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 370z Stillen Supercharger Custom Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

And stopping that boosted power!! I've just spent a packet on 8 and 6 pot brake calipers and discs, race logic traction control module to help get the power down.

It's going to be a busy few weeks when everything turns up along with the SC kit!!

• Like 1

And stopping that boosted power!! I've just spent a packet on 8 and 6 pot brake calipers and discs, race logic traction control module to help get the power down.

It's going to be a busy few weeks when everything turns up along with the SC kit!!

Holy moly man , your spending your dosh !!!

Fair play :)

At least your get some money for your akebono brakes .... They are a great affordable upgrade for the 350 set up

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

Good man, I like your style :thumbs:

No point in going in half hearted

Edited by Darren-B

I looked at changing my 2009 GT pack immaculate 24,000 mile 370 for a GT edition ( just cos I fancy the GT edition) in Newcastle upon Tyne and rang the dealers today, one year newer than mine £20,000 all but a fiver,

"certainly sir we will take your car in px and are pleased to offer you £12000 pounds as long as you put 12 months mot on it"

I politely asked him if he was wearing his mask and bid him good day.....

I think I will keep mine thank you

I recently traded my Leon in as a PX on another car, got far better £££ for it than the 'webuyanycar' companies, fortunately I had the cash at hand to not have to PX so used that to my advantage & picked holes in the car that I was buying & still managed to sell the dealer my car for top $.

I'd say unless there is something seriously wrong with your car don't sell it to these 'webuyanyshed' companies