***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 370z Stillen Supercharger Custom Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

To be fair the stillen one obviously does the job , and your car Dom is testament to that . Most owners who had high intake temps with the supplied stillen kit were from America ( Texas) where it's very very hot . Over here I can't see it being a massive issue ...... But and its a big but .... The price to have the frozen boost over the stillen and having them both to compare it's well worth it !! In my mind the lower the inlet temps the more power .... I'm not chasing massive bhp but I want the system to run as efficiently as possible . And let's face it , the price torqen are doing the kits at we are affectively getting the frozen boost for free anyway !!

Dom - you had the car mapped @ Horsham yet?

Edited by Bodyboarder81

@mister boarder from 1981 - not yet, Reggie's in on Tuesday after Easter Monday... Err, the 7th!

I'm tempted to get this frozen boost cooler myself, as I have shared in the past that once the engine is warm it pings very lightly at light load (disappears under throttle). More cooling is good imho.

Yep you would benifit from one then no doubt ..... And as you've contracted ziditus you may as well just order it now and not go through the headache of deciding !!

Decided Sunday night, ordered Monday morning, paid Monday afternoon.

Bad case of zeditis

• Like 1

20150328_182632_zpsgmna3bto.jpg

As opposed to this beast and much neater build quality

Got one myself. Hadn't appreciated quite how big it is compared to the standard item! Mahoooooosive!

fair play mine goes in the morning exciting times :yahoo: i shall try and get some photos of gtr heaven

How's mine looking Dom?

is that your pictures with the brakes jon

Jon it looks amazing! Those brakes are huge :D once they're bedded in you'll be stopping like you hit a wall! As I arrived at 7:00 am they were just finishing up so I saw the suspension too. All looking good.

Yes Nic that's my car, can't wait to try it but supercharger not going on yet but at least it will handle and stop well. :)

Dom got the bag off ebay last year £12.99. Type in Z boot tidy or something like that

love those mate

what suspention you go for? looking forward to your thoughts