***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 370z Stillen Supercharger Custom Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

http://www.the370z.c...ing-option.html

bit of info for 370z owners going with the gredy pan

also adrian do we need this? http://shop.cj-motor...-CJM370zFPI.htm

I have asked Adrian about these 2 items as luck would have it!!

He said it's all included .... But I've asked him to look through my kit to double check :)

The GReddy Oil pan doesn't come with any hardware. The trouble with the other oil pan spacers like the AAM one, they make the sump be lower than the rest of the car, not by much, but not the safest option. Hence the reason why I've chosen GReddy oil pan for this kit.

I'm waiting from GReddy to come back regarding the oil pickup pan spacer and the bolts required to fit it, with the associated cost. I remember in my GReddy TT kit there were some plates to block the oil return feeds, so they must have that too, so we can avoid the welding part.

We did not use the CJM bit when we've modified the fuel buckets on any of the 370z we've done.

GReddy said that their oil pan uses the stock bolts and there is no need for a pickup spacer since it is only slightly deeper, but wider. We just need to cap the holes on the side which are made for the twin turbo oil returns, as you've also seen on the link you've posted. I've asked for some more clarifications, bare with me.

20150328_182653_zpslukfhro7.jpg

Backing up adrians claim that you want the frozen boost intercooler Here's the level of quality from Stillen they dont make this themselves but should be a little ashamed of sending it out

the rest of there stuff looks quality solid stuff

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

Happy Christmas Josh :)

Happy days :)

I new I had quite a bit of stuff coming but flip me I've got a utility room full of goodies !!

Had it all out .... Polishing the other bits of Ali pipe in the stillen kit and generally giggling alot :)

Painted the ' stillen' on the inlet manifold red and going into the body shop next week for colour coding of some bits and bobs .

And yes nic the frozen boost intercooler is ALOT better than the stillen one !

• Like 1

Happy Christmas Josh :)

Happy days :)

I new I had quite a bit of stuff coming but flip me I've got a utility room full of goodies !!

Had it all out .... Polishing the other bits of Ali pipe in the stillen kit and generally giggling alot :)

Painted the ' stillen' on the inlet manifold red and going into the body shop next week for colour coding of some bits and bobs .

And yes nic the frozen boost intercooler is ALOT better than the stillen one !

mines actually damaged im just glad im not putting this on lol

just to be clear no reflection on adrian this was sealed when he gave it to me