Welcome Torqen

M13KYF

Soho motorsports single turbo kit?..... I'd quite happily be a guinea pig to see if it fits...

Having looked into this kit again, I think somebody that does piping work like this should not be allowed to touch cars :lol: :lol: Are you sure?!

http://sohomotorsports.com/product/soho-motorsports-single-turbo-kit-premium-kit/

Yeah, think the piping looks ok it's either like this or go across the top and run in front of the engine.... Like the momentum performance kit which used to be in production.

Edited by Elliot350

Soho motorsports single turbo kit?..... I'd quite happily be a guinea pig to see if it fits...

Having looked into this kit again, I think somebody that does piping work like this should not be allowed to touch cars :lol: :lol: Are you sure?!

http://sohomotorspor...it-premium-kit/

Yeah, think the piping looks ok it's either like this or go across the top and run in front of the engine.... Like the momentum performance kit which used to be in production.

How about the GReddy kit, we have 4 kits in stock at crazy low price, ready to be shipped. I have the GReddy kit on my 370z runing 563bhp and 465lb/ft on the stock engine :)

Adrian

• 3 weeks later...

Twin turbo package for the HR ?

Unfortunatelly there are no options for HR out there at the moment, unless we can source you an used kit.

V2 air suspension and e-level im sure would be what people want

OK, will come up some options and prices soon.

I think either airlift or d2 struts with the autopilot v2 management is a safe bet

As above.

I would absolutely love some air suspension. but for the price, i think it has to be a SC first, right? :)

keen you seen your deals on these though. good luck.

Aaron, power first, now that your bodykit is sorted, of course :)

Adrian

Suggestion, if i may?

Now that you have so many threads going (all with awesome stuff btw!) perhaps ask a mod to give you sub-directories, for 350z and 370z ?

just an idea :)

Aaron, website will be ready pretty soon, it would be easy to find stuff on it, extremely user friendly and simple, just as it should be 3 steps to checkout :) Forum section is fine at the moment, just need to read the titles to differentiate between 350z and 370z.

Thanks,

Adrian

We're working hard on our new website, hundreds of products are being added as we speak. We aim to have it up and running within 1 month or so, meanwhile you can see a sneak peek here:

2015-02-11_12-10-23.jpeg

2015-02-11_12-13-49.jpeg

2015-02-11_12-14-30.jpeg

Please keep the suggestions and feedback coming, what other product ranges would you like to be able to see in our shop?

We're also working on some further discounts in collaboration with RT PERFORMANCE, where if you purchase products from TORQEN, you'd have discounted rates for bodyshop work at RT PERFORMANCE and vice-versa.

Thanks,

Adrian

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...