Today has been a very smiley face day :)

KS2006

Hiya all,

Not sure if this is the right bit but today I finally picked up my 4000 miles ex-demo 313 GT roadster in shiny (and very much picking up the dirt) black.

Its been sunny all day - the top was down before I drove it away from the stealers. :yahoo:

A nice trip to BP (nice is probably a bit subjective) and 70 odd quid lighter I drove the 50 odd miles back home. :boxing:

My car history isn't large (even though I've been driving for over 15 years). Most powerful car I had was a MK2 Golf 16v GTI. The Z is so far above that it just amazes me.

Even pootling through 30 zone villages the engine note was enough to make me smile - let alone gunning it round some nice A/B roads.

Definately gonna have to be careful in it. Certainly a tickle of the throttle is all it takes to be in serious deep doo doo.

All my cleaning stuff is now ordered so hopefully a rain free weekend will help - pictures to follow weather permitting.

I know for sure that it's been worth the hard work & overtime to get it now I can get on with the driving & enjoyment.

I would like to thank everyone thats put up with my foolish questions over the last few months.

:teeth:

Cheers

PS

Does anyone know what the lowest part of the vehicle is underneath? I'm for sure paranoid about scraping it down my drive (its a bit steep with a hump) and I'm worried that I might scrap something expensive.

Well done mate! You must be like this :teeth::drive1

I thought the lowest part of the car is the chassis brace, at least thats where mine caught most, from memory the exhaust hung above the brace?.

Now get yourself along to the Wales run for sunday lunch if your anywhere near by, or even the christmas bash.

oh and...........

:worthless:

always wanted to do that. Ive filled a life ambition!

Had to give up my parking space at work ‘cos she bottomed out entering the underground on a steel gate stop. Nothing could be done. Company responsible wouldn’t move it, shave it or sink it by placing concrete on the driving line. Now I have to park on the street in the middle of Dublin. My life is now constantly filled with paranoia.

Enjoy :teeth:

Nice, and congratZ on the GT KS2006. Does your Z have the front black skirt below the nose?? If so, usually a pretty good guide if it's not too worn away. If that scapes, back up and try a different angle. Take it easy over judder bars/speed bumps, easy does it, and you're fine.

Cheers peeps B)

After inspecting the tarmac it has a couple of nice scrap marks. Only happens when I'm reversing. It's something near the front drivers side I think. Gonna see if I can 'persuade' the drive to be more Z friendly.

Only thing I'm finding difficult is reversing and its more to do with the amount of lock to put on to achieve well bugger all :p Guess its fear about dinging it ;)

Won't take long to learn.

Why is it that you buy a Z then automatically see 2 or 3 straight off ;)

Cheers peeps B)

After inspecting the tarmac it has a couple of nice scrap marks. Only happens when I'm reversing. It's something near the front drivers side I think. Gonna see if I can 'persuade' the drive to be more Z friendly.

Only thing I'm finding difficult is reversing and its more to do with the amount of lock to put on to achieve well bugger all :p Guess its fear about dinging it ;)

Won't take long to learn.

Why is it that you buy a Z then automatically see 2 or 3 straight off ;)

Because you are the look out for them ;)

But can honestly say there are not that many at all on the roads, probably why the residuals are so good B)

Congrats mate. I was thinking of you yesterday and today with this nice weather. Someone is obviously looking down on you. Can't wait to see the pics.

Black will look amazing and it will keep you busy cleaning :thumbs:

PS - Just to re-inforce, can't wait to see the pics!!!!