rear bumpers, pics and advice

Spatt

Need to replace my v1 jdm rear bumper since I punctured it reversing into a post (idiot) should have bought that reversing camera.

I think I fancy the one with the two aero slots / vents just behind the wheels on both sides (not sure what you call this bumper) complete with spats and square number plate cut out.

ok now show me your rear ends!!!

Matt

i dont think it will look right with the rest of my V1 body kit, im also lucky enough to have a nismo back box and dont really want to hide that away although Payco's picture shows it 'open' at the bottom :S

they look the dogs with that lip spoiler... gives the car a really nice stance!

The amuze rear bumper does look wicked but,

With a V1 spoiler and bodykit? i think it would look silly..

Does anyone have a V1 spoiler and charge speed rear bumper to show me? (preferably an 'open one' so you can see the back box

The amuze rear bumper does look wicked but,

With a V1 spoiler and bodykit? i think it would look silly..

Does anyone have a V1 spoiler and charge speed rear bumper to show me? (preferably an 'open one' so you can see the back box

There's only two custom CS rear bumpers with the Diffuser cut away, which is mine and Payco.

Wasso takes the credit and lead on the chargespeed hack to show off the ARK. I Just begged him to allow me to copy what he had done. Big job but thanks to Taras and RT they did a great job again.

well thats that... guess i'll just get my bumper repaired. It'll probably be the cheapest option but i do really like the CS one! especially with the diffuser cut away.. Those Ark exhausts are awesome...

cant decide why i'm pretending to take a picture with my phone on that pic :disguise: