New Member - Kelvedon (Essex)

Thought I would Say hi as a new member,

My names Toby, been a bit slow signing up had 350z since August, I brought a Grey 54plate 350z from Basildon, since then it has changed a little but still work to

be done.

Sorry if pictures come out crap.

post-23453-0-42790100-1418291781_thumb.jpg

post-23453-0-75111900-1418291782_thumb.jpg

post-23453-0-66146400-1418291783_thumb.jpg

post-23453-0-61759400-1418291784_thumb.jpg

Cheers Guys, took a risk with the colour and I thinks its paid off :), still think I'm the only 350z owner with standard exhaust on lol, which will hopefully get sorted after Christmas, still got the wheels to go black, lower it slightly, and would like a nice Front lip.

Cheers Guys, took a risk with the colour and I thinks its paid off :), still think I'm the only 350z owner with standard exhaust on lol, which will hopefully get sorted after Christmas, still got the wheels to go black, lower it slightly, and would like a nice Front lip.

I'm a big fan of the colour. Haha I've still got the OEM exhaust (parts of it anyway lol) but most of the time they rust away. Sounds like some good plans!

• Like 1

I would say so. Hope to catch you at a meet sometime

Wow! thats looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Unusual colour but works. The wrap job looks flawless, did you do it yourself?

Im on the hunt for one and have just got me thinking, could always get it wrapped in Azure, would protect the paint aswell!

Edited by kash

Kash,

Glad you like the colour, I think it was a risk worth taking, My Mate just started up his own business so he did it for me Wild Designs

What is that colour and how did you come up with it? I’m not going to copy, just intrigued as its quite different. I think the lines of the Zed help the colour. Think I might drop your mate a call and get a quote coz I don’t think I will find what I’m looking for in the colour I want lol.

Edited by kash