Hamilton under investigation by FIA

GC350z

Here's an interesting thought ..... I was reflecting that it was sad the start of the Japanese was under the safety car as I'd have liked to have seen Lewis and Fernando fighting for the first corner when I suddenly realised that if these two "team-mates" did take each other out the only person to lose would be Alonso.

The team aren't scoring any points. Lewis has the lead. Two cars off, and who walks back to the pits with a grin on his face?

I wonder what Schuey might have done in these circumstances!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na he slowed down way too much. Either way I'm still supporting Hamilton (and kimi) for the title but I hope Kimi catches him enough to take it to Brazil. I don't mind who takes it so long as Alonso doesn't.

I'll be up at dawn.

------

typo corrected :teeth:

The London Lite said tonight that Alonso had seigned a letter of intent that he would be joining Renault for a 3 year deal from next year, so this is probably why.

Also mean Alonso will have to pay to get out of his contract. I reckon $100M sounds about right.. :thumbs:

So that's Alonso .. "I might not win it so I'm going to spoil it for everyone involved".

As my Irish friends might say: Just tell him to **** ***! (Go away!)

Ah one my favourite phrases. Used it a number of times already today.

I’d put money on this being Alonso’s doing or his manager. I’d say one of them had a word with the Spanish Motorsport Federation.

Guy